- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Ines Wagner, Michael Volkmer, Malvika Sharan, Jose M. Villaveces, Felix Oswald, Vineeth Surendranath, Bianca Habermann:
morFeus: a web-based program to detect remotely conserved orthologs using symmetrical best hits and orthology network scoring. BMC Bioinform. 15: 263 (2014)
- Vineeth Surendranath, Janet Chusainow, Joachim Hauber, Frank Buchholz, Bianca Habermann:
SeLOX - a locus of recombination site search tool for the detection and directed evolution of site-specific recombination systems. Nucleic Acids Res. 38(Web-Server-Issue): 293-298 (2010)
- Charles Richard Bradshaw, Vineeth Surendranath, Bianca Habermann:
ProFAT: a web-based tool for the functional annotation of protein sequences. BMC Bioinform. 7: 466 (2006)
- Suraj Peri, J. Daniel Navarro, Troels Z. Kristiansen, Ramars Amanchy, Vineeth Surendranath, Babylakshmi Muthusamy, T. K. B. Gandhi, K. N. Chandrika, Nandan Deshpande, Shubha Suresh, B. P. Rashmi, K. Shanker, N. Padma, Vidya Niranjan, H. C. Harsha, Naveen Talreja, B. M. Vrushabendra, M. A. Ramya, A. J. Yatish, Mary Joy, H. N. Shivashankar, M. P. Kavitha, Minal Menezes, Dipanwita Roy Chowdhury, Neelanjana Ghosh, R. Saravana, Sreenath Chandran, S. Sujatha Mohan, Chandra Kiran Jonnalagadda, C. K. Prasad, Chandan Kumar-Sinha, Krishna S. Deshpande, Akhilesh Pandey:
Human protein reference database as a discovery resource for proteomics. Nucleic Acids Res. 32(Database-Issue): 497-501 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.