- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Xiaojun Xie, Xiaolin Qin, Qian Zhou, Yanghao Zhou, Tong Zhang, Ryszard Janicki, Wei Zhao:
A novel test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction approach using the binary bat algorithm. Knowl.-Based Syst. 186 (2019)
- Shengdan Hu, Duoqian Miao, Zhifei Zhang, Sheng Luo, Yuanjian Zhang, Guirong Hu:
A Test Cost Sensitive Heuristic Attribute Reduction Algorithm for Partially Labeled Data. IJCSR 2018: 257-269
- Anhui Tan, Wei-Zhi Wu, Yuzhi Tao:
A set-cover-based approach for the test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction problem. Soft Comput. 21(20): 6159-6173 (2017)
- Anjing Fan, Hong Zhao, William Zhu:
Test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction on heterogeneous data for adaptive neighborhood model. Soft Comput. 20(12): 4813-4824 (2016)
- Xi'ao Ma, Guoyin Wang, Hong Yu, Feng Hu:
Test-Cost-Sensitive Attribute Reduction in Decision-Theoretic Rough Sets. MIWAI 2013: 143-152
- (Withdrawn) Test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction of data with normal distribution measurement errors. CoRR abs/1210.0091 (2012)
- Fan Min, Huaping He, Yuhua Qian, William Zhu:
Test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction. Inf. Sci. 181(22): 4928-4942 (2011)
- Hong Zhao, Fan Min, William Zhu:
Test-cost-sensitive attribute reduction based on neighborhood rough set. GrC 2011: 802-806
- Huaping He, Fan Min:
Accumulated Cost Based Test-Cost-Sensitive Attribute Reduction. RSFDGrC 2011: 244-247
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.