- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Stijn Heldens, Pieter Hijma, Ben van Werkhoven, Jason Maassen, Adam S. Z. Belloum, Rob van Nieuwpoort:
The Landscape of Exascale Research: A Data-Driven Literature Analysis. ACM Comput. Surv. 53(2): 23:1-23:43 (2020)
- Stijn Heldens, Nelly Litvak, Maarten van Steen:
Scalable Detection of Crowd Motion Patterns. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 32(1): 152-164 (2020)
- Wing Lung Ngai, Tim Hegeman, Stijn Heldens, Alexandru Iosup:
Granula: Toward Fine-grained Performance Analysis of Large-scale Graph Processing Platforms. GRADES@SIGMOD/PODS 2017: 8:1-8:6
- Stijn Heldens, Claudio Martella, Nelly Litvak, Maarten van Steen:
Automated Lane Detection in Crowds using Proximity Graphs. CoRR abs/1707.01698 (2017)
- Alexandru Iosup, Tim Hegeman, Wing Lung Ngai, Stijn Heldens, Arnau Prat-Pérez, Thomas Manhardt, Hassan Chafi, Mihai Capota, Narayanan Sundaram, Michael J. Anderson, Ilie Gabriel Tanase, Yinglong Xia, Lifeng Nai, Peter A. Boncz:
LDBC Graphalytics: A Benchmark for Large-Scale Graph Analysis on Parallel and Distributed Platforms. Proc. VLDB Endow. 9(13): 1317-1328 (2016)
- Stijn Heldens, Ana Lucia Varbanescu, Wing Lung Ngai, Tim Hegeman, Alexandru Iosup:
Towards the Next Generation of Large-Scale Network Archives. Euro-Par Workshops 2016: 571-579
- Stijn Heldens, Ana Lucia Varbanescu, Alexandru Iosup:
Dynamic Load Balancing for High-Performance Graph Processing on Hybrid CPU-GPU Platforms. IA3@SC 2016: 62-65
- Stijn Heldens, Ana Lucia Varbanescu, Arnau Prat-Pérez, Josep-Lluís Larriba-Pey:
Towards Community Detection on Heterogeneous Platforms. Euro-Par Workshops 2015: 209-220
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.