default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 5 matches
- Haroldo F. de Campos Velho, Helaine Cristina Morais Furtado, Sabrina B. M. Sambatti, Carla Barros Osthoff Ferreira de Barros, Maria E. S. Welter, Roberto Pinto Souto, Diego Carvalho, Douglas de O. Cardoso:
Data Assimilation by Neural Network for Ocean Circulation: Parallel Implementation. Supercomput. Front. Innov. 9(1): 74-86 (2022)
- Paulo E. S. Barbosa, Alex Figueiredo, Sabrina Souto, Eugenio Gaeta, Eriko Araujo, Tiago Teixeira:
An Open Source Software Architecture and Ready-To-Use Components for Health IoT. CBMS 2020: 374-379
- Felipe Pontes, Rohit Gheyi, Sabrina Souto, Alessandro Garcia, Márcio Ribeiro:
Java reflection API: revealing the dark side of the mirror. ESEC/SIGSOFT FSE 2019: 636-646
- Larissa Braz, Rohit Gheyi, Melina Mongiovi, Márcio Ribeiro, Flávio Medeiros, Leopoldo Teixeira, Sabrina Souto:
A change-aware per-file analysis to compile configurable systems with #ifdefs. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 54: 427-450 (2018)
- José Monserrat Neto, André Pimenta Freire, Sabrina S. Souto, Ramon S. Abílio:
Usability Evaluation of a Web System for Spatially Oriented Audio Descriptions of Images Addressed to Visually Impaired People. HCI (5) 2014: 154-165
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.