- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- David Alexander, Paavo Arvola, Thomas Beckers, Patrice Bellot, Timothy Chappell, Christopher M. De Vries, Antoine Doucet, Norbert Fuhr, Shlomo Geva, Jaap Kamps, Gabriella Kazai, Marijn Koolen, Sangeetha Kutty, Monica Landoni, Véronique Moriceau, Richi Nayak, Ragnar Nordlie, Nils Pharo, Eric SanJuan, Ralf Schenkel, Andrea Tagarelli, Xavier Tannier, James A. Thom, Andrew Trotman, Johanna Vainio, Qiuyue Wang, Chen Wu:
Report on INEX 2010. SIGIR Forum 45(1): 2-17 (2011)
- Thomas Beckers, Patrice Bellot, Gianluca Demartini, Ludovic Denoyer, Christopher M. De Vries, Antoine Doucet, Khairun Nisa Fachry, Norbert Fuhr, Patrick Gallinari, Shlomo Geva, Wei Chi Huang, Tereza Iofciu, Jaap Kamps, Gabriella Kazai, Marijn Koolen, Sangeetha Kutty, Monica Landoni, Miro Lehtonen, Véronique Moriceau, Richi Nayak, Ragnar Nordlie, Nils Pharo, Eric SanJuan, Ralf Schenkel, Xavier Tannier, Martin Theobald, James A. Thom, Andrew Trotman, Arjen P. de Vries:
Report on INEX 2009. SIGIR Forum 44(1): 38-57 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.