- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Granville J. Matheson, Per Stenkrona, Zsolt Cselényi, Pontus Plavén-Sigray, Christer Halldin, Lars Farde, Simon Cervenka:
Reliability of volumetric and surface-based normalisation and smoothing techniques for PET analysis of the cortex: A test-retest analysis using [11C]SCH-23390. NeuroImage 155: 344-353 (2017)
- Akihiro Takano, Per Stenkrona, Vladimir Stepanov, Nahid Amini, Stefan Martinsson, Max Tsai, Paul Goldsmith, Jinhui Xie, Jingtao Wu, Tolga Uz, Christer Halldin, Thomas A. Macek:
A human [11C]T-773 PET study of PDE10A binding after oral administration of TAK-063, a PDE10A inhibitor. NeuroImage 141: 10-17 (2016)
- Pontus Plavén-Sigray, J. Petter Gustavsson, Lars Farde, Jacqueline Borg, Per Stenkrona, Lars Nyberg, Lars Bäckman, Simon Cervenka:
Dopamine D1 receptor availability is related to social behavior: A positron emission tomography study. NeuroImage 102: 590-595 (2014)
- Matts Kågedal, Zsolt Cselényi, Svante Nyberg, Patrick Raboisson, Lars Ståhle, Per Stenkrona, Katarina Varnäs, Christer Halldin, Andrew C. Hooker, Mats O. Karlsson:
A positron emission tomography study in healthy volunteers to estimate mGluR5 receptor occupancy of AZD2066 - Estimating occupancy in the absence of a reference region. NeuroImage 82: 160-169 (2013)
- Matts Kågedal, Zsolt Cselényi, Svante Nyberg, Siv Jönsson, Patrick Raboisson, Per Stenkrona, Andrew C. Hooker, Mats O. Karlsson:
Non-linear mixed effects modelling of positron emission tomography data for simultaneous estimation of radioligand kinetics and occupancy in healthy volunteers. NeuroImage 61(4): 849-856 (2012)
- Martin Schain, Miklós Tóth, Zsolt Cselényi, Per Stenkrona, Christer Halldin, Lars Farde, Andrea Varrone:
Quantification of serotonin transporter availability with [11C]MADAM - A comparison between the ECAT HRRT and HR systems. NeuroImage 60(1): 800-807 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.