- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Asad Ullah, Hongmei Xie, Muhammad Omer Farooq, Zhaoyun Sun:
Pedestrian Detection in Infrared Images Using Fast RCNN. IPTA 2018: 1-6
- Yingfeng Cai, Ze Liu, Hai Wang, Xiaoqiang Sun:
Saliency-Based Pedestrian Detection in Far Infrared Images. IEEE Access 5: 5013-5019 (2017)
- Bassem Besbes, Alexandrina Rogozan, Adela-Maria Rus, Abdelaziz Bensrhair, Alberto Broggi:
Pedestrian Detection in Far-Infrared Daytime Images Using a Hierarchical Codebook of SURF. Sensors 15(4): 8570-8594 (2015)
- Atmane Khellal, Hongbin Ma, Qing Fei:
Pedestrian Classification and Detection in Far Infrared Images. ICIRA (1) 2015: 511-522
- Daniel Olmeda, Cristiano Premebida, Urbano Nunes, José María Armingol, Arturo de la Escalera:
Pedestrian detection in far infrared images. Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering 20(4): 347-360 (2013)
- Alina Dana Miron, Bassem Besbes, Alexandrina Rogozan, Samia Ainouz, Abdelaziz Bensrhair:
Intensity self similarity features for pedestrian detection in Far-Infrared images. Intelligent Vehicles Symposium 2012: 1120-1125
- Massimo Bertozzi, Alberto Broggi, Michael S. Del Rose, Mirko Felisa:
A Symmetry-based Validator and Refinement System for Pedestrian Detection in Far Infrared Images. ITSC 2007: 155-160
- Ryusuke Miyamoto, Hiroki Sugano, Hiroaki Saito, Hiroshi Tsutsui, Hiroyuki Ochi, Ken'ichi Hatanaka, Yukihiro Nakamura:
Pedestrian Recognition in Far-Infrared Images by Combining Boosting-Based Detection and Skeleton-Based Stochastic Tracking. PSIVT 2006: 483-494
- Masahiro Yasuno, Noboru Yasuda, Masayoshi Aoki:
Pedestrian Detection and Tracking in Far Infrared Images. CVPR Workshops 2004: 125
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.