default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Elizabeth Arnaud, Marie-Angélique Laporte, Soonho Kim, Céline Aubert, Sabina Leonelli, Berta Miro, Laurel Cooper, Pankaj Jaiswal, Gideon Kruseman, Rosemary Shrestha, Pier Luigi Buttigieg, Christopher J. Mungall, Julian Pietragalla, Afolabi Agbona, Jacqueline Muliro, Jeffrey Detras, Vilma Hualla, Abhishek Rathore, Roma Rani Das, Ibnou Dieng, Guillaume Bauchet, Naama Menda, Cyril Pommier, Felix Shaw, David Lyon, Leroy Mwanzia, Henry Juarez, Enrico Bonaiuti, Brian Chiputwa, Oluremi Olatunbosun, Sandrine Auzoux, Esther Dzalé Yeumo, Lukas A. Mueller, Kevin A. T. Silverstein, Alexandra Lafargue, Erick Antezana, Medha Devare, Brian King:
The Ontologies Community of Practice: A CGIAR Initiative for Big Data in Agrifood Systems. Patterns 1(7): 100105 (2020)
- Julia V. Rogushina, Anatoly Y. Gladun:
Semantic Processing of Metadata for Big Data: Standards, Ontologies and Typical Information Objects. ITS 2020: 114-128
- Eva Blomqvist:
Ontologies for Big Data. Encyclopedia of Big Data Technologies 2019
- Julia V. Rogushina, Anatoly Jasonovich Gladun, Serhii M. Pryima:
Use of Ontologies for Metadata Records Analysis in Big Data. ITS 2018: 46-63
- Jack P. C. Verhoosel, Jacco Spek:
Applying Ontologies in the Dairy Farming Domain for Big Data Analysis. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 91-100
- Paul Parboteeah, Alistair Milne:
Lessons from the Medical Industry for Big Data in Finance: Ontologies and Financial Stress Diagnostics. DSMM 2014: 12:1-12:2
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.