- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Xiaofeng Song, Xiaoyan Xu, Zhiguo Wang, Zhengui Zhang, Yi Zhang:
Deep convolutional neural network-based feature extraction for steganalysis of content-adaptive JPEG steganography. J. Electronic Imaging 28(05): 053029 (2019)
- Yahya Alsalhi:
An accurate and high-efficient QuBits steganography scheme based on hybrid neural networks. Multimedia Tools Appl. 78(12): 17077-17093 (2019)
- Robert Jarusek, Eva Volná, Martin Kotyrba:
Photomontage detection using steganography technique based on a neural network. Neural Networks 116: 150-165 (2019)
- Zhongliang Yang, Xiaoqing Guo, Zi-Ming Chen, Yongfeng Huang, Yu-Jin Zhang:
RNN-Stega: Linguistic Steganography Based on Recurrent Neural Networks. IEEE Trans. Information Forensics and Security 14(5): 1280-1295 (2019)
- Chong Yu:
Steganography of Digital Watermark Based on Artificial Neural Networks in Image Communication and Intellectual Property Protection. Neural Processing Letters 44(2): 307-316 (2016)
- Shahzad Alam, Tanvir Ahmad, Mohammad Najmud Doja:
A Novel Edge Based Chaotic Steganography Method Using Neural Network. FICTA (2) 2016: 467-475
- V. Kavitha, K. S. Easwarakumar:
Neural Based Steganography. PRICAI 2004: 429-435
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.