- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Lu An, Chuanming Yu, Xia Lin, Tingyao Du, Liqin Zhou, Gang Li:
Topical evolution patterns and temporal trends of microblogs on public health emergencies: An exploratory study of Ebola on Twitter and Weibo. Online Information Review 42(6): 821-846 (2018)
- Matthias Müller, Tobias Buchmann, Muhamed Kudic:
Micro Strategies and Macro Patterns in the Evolution of Innovation Networks: An Agent-Based Simulation Approach. Simulating Knowledge Dynamics in Innovation Networks 2014: 73-95
- Francesca Arcelli Fontana, Stefano Maggioni, Claudia Raibulet:
Design patterns: a survey on their micro-structures. Journal of Software: Evolution and Process 25(1): 27-52 (2013)
- Romain Rouvoy, Philippe Merle:
Using Microcomponents and Design Patterns to Build Evolutionary Transaction Services. Electr. Notes Theor. Comput. Sci. 166: 111-125 (2007)
- Cheng-Long Chuang, Chung-Ming Chen, Grace S. Shieh, Joe-Air Jiang:
A neuro-fuzzy inference system to infer gene-gene interactions based on recognition of microarray gene expression patterns. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation 2007: 904-910
- Beatriz Pontes, Raúl Giráldez, Jesús S. Aguilar-Ruiz:
Shifting Patterns Discovery in Microarrays with Evolutionary Algorithms. KES (2) 2006: 1264-1271
- Sunghun Kim, Kai Pan, E. James Whitehead Jr.:
Micro pattern evolution. MSR 2006: 40-46
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.