- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Grégory Operto, Marie Chupin, Bénédicte Batrancourt, Marie Odile Habert, Olivier Colliot, Habib Benali, Cyril Poupon, Catherine Champseix, Christine Delmaire, Marie Sullivan, Denis Rivière, Mélanie Pélégrini-Issac, Vincent Perlbarg, Régine Trébossen, Michel Bottlaender, Vincent Frouin, Antoine Grigis, Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos, Hugo Dary, Ludovic Fillon, Chabha Azouani, Ali Bouyahia, Clara Fischer, Lydie Edward, Mathilde Bouin, Urielle Thoprakarn, Jinpeng Li, Leila Makkaoui, Sylvain Poret, Carole Dufouil, Vincent Bouteloup, Gaël Chételat, Bruno Dubois, Stéphane Lehéricy, Jean-François Mangin, Yann Cointepas:
CATI: A Large Distributed Infrastructure for the Neuroimaging of Cohorts. Neuroinformatics 14(3): 253-264 (2016)
- Fabienne Picard, Sepideh Sadaghiani, Claire Leroy, Delphine S. Courvoisier, Renaud Maroy, Michel Bottlaender:
High density of nicotinic receptors in the cingulo-insular network. NeuroImage 79: 42-51 (2013)
- Sabina Pappatà, Stanislas Dehaene, Jean-Baptiste Poline, M. C. Gregoire, Antoinette Jobert, J. Delforge, Vincent Frouin, Michel Bottlaender, Frédéric Dollé, L. Di Giamberardino, André Syrota:
In Vivo Detection of Striatal Dopamine Release during Reward: A PET Study with [11C]Raclopride and a Single Dynamic Scan Approach. NeuroImage 16(4): 1015-1027 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.