- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Shaikh Arifuzzaman, Maleq Khan, Madhav Marathe:
Fast Parallel Algorithms for Counting and Listing Triangles in Big Graphs. ACM Trans. Knowl. Discov. Data 14(1): 5:1-5:34 (2020)
- Virginia Vassilevska Williams, Yinzhan Xu:
Monochromatic Triangles, Triangle Listing and APSP. CoRR abs/2007.09318 (2020)
- Shaikh Arifuzzaman, Maleq Khan, Madhav V. Marathe:
Distributed-Memory Parallel Algorithms for Counting and Listing Triangles in Big Graphs. CoRR abs/1706.05151 (2017)
- Daniel Zinn:
General-Purpose Join Algorithms for Listing Triangles in Large Graphs. CoRR abs/1501.06689 (2015)
- Andreas Björklund, Rasmus Pagh, Virginia Vassilevska Williams, Uri Zwick:
Listing Triangles. ICALP (1) 2014: 223-234
- Emanuele Viola:
Reducing 3XOR to listing triangles, an exposition. Electron. Colloquium Comput. Complex. 18: 113 (2011)
- Thomas Schank, Dorothea Wagner:
Finding, Counting and Listing All Triangles in Large Graphs, an Experimental Study. WEA 2005: 606-609
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.