default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Daniel R. Kepple, Rainer Engelken, Kanaka Rajan:
Curriculum learning as a tool to uncover learning principles in the brain. ICLR 2022
- Joseph D. Monaco, Kanaka Rajan, Grace M. Hwang:
A brain basis of dynamical intelligence for AI and computational neuroscience. CoRR abs/2105.07284 (2021)
- Christian David Marton, Guillaume Lajoie, Kanaka Rajan:
Efficient and robust multi-task learning in the brain with modular task primitives. CoRR abs/2105.14108 (2021)
- Brian DePasquale, Christopher J. Cueva, Kanaka Rajan, G. Sean Escola, L. F. Abbott:
full-FORCE: A Target-Based Method for Training Recurrent Networks. CoRR abs/1710.03070 (2017)
- Kanaka Rajan, Olivier Marre, Gasper Tkacik:
Learning Quadratic Receptive Fields from Neural Responses to Natural Stimuli. Neural Comput. 25(7): 1661-1692 (2013)
- Kanaka Rajan, L. F. Abbott, Haim Sompolinsky:
Inferring Stimulus Selectivity from the Spatial Structure of Neural Network Dynamics. NIPS 2010: 1975-1983
- Kanaka Rajanala, Huiping Guo, Chengyu Sun:
Tamper Detection and Localization for Categorical Data Using Fragile Watermarks for Multi Owner Databases. Security and Management 2009: 423-428
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.