- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Hannu T. Huhdanpaa, W. Katherine Tan, Sean D. Rundell, Pradeep Suri, Falgun H. Chokshi, Bryan A. Comstock, Patrick J. Heagerty, Kathryn T. James, Andrew L. Avins, Srdjan S. Nedeljkovic, David R. Nerenz, David F. Kallmes, Patrick H. Luetmer, Karen J. Sherman, Nancy L. Organ, Brent Griffith, Curtis P. Langlotz, David Carrell, Saeed Hassanpour, Jeffrey G. Jarvik:
Using Natural Language Processing of Free-Text Radiology Reports to Identify Type 1 Modic Endplate Changes. J. Digit. Imaging 31(1): 84-90 (2018)
- Yangqiu Hu, Sohail K. Mirza, Jeffrey G. Jarvik, Patrick J. Heagerty, David R. Haynor:
MR and CT image fusion of the cervical spine: a noninvasive alternative to CT-myelography. Medical Imaging: Image-Guided Procedures 2005
- Linda Chang, P. Lani Lee, Constantin T. Yiannoutsos, Thomas Ernst, C. M. Marra, T. Richards, D. Kolson, Giovanni Schifitto, Jeffrey G. Jarvik, Eric Miller, Robert E. Lenkinski, G. Gonzalez, Bradford Navia, H. I. V. MRS Consortium:
A multicenter in vivo proton-MRS study of HIV-associated dementia and its relationship to age. NeuroImage 23(4): 1336-1347 (2004)
- Constantin T. Yiannoutsos, Thomas Ernst, Linda Chang, P. Lani Lee, Todd Richards, Christina M. Marra, Dieter J. Meyerhoff, Jeffrey G. Jarvik, Dennis Kolson, Giovanni Schifitto, Ronald J. Ellis, Susan Swindells, David M. Simpson, Eric Miller, R. Gilberto Gonzalez, Bradford Navia:
Regional patterns of brain metabolites in AIDS dementia complex. NeuroImage 23(3): 928-935 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.