- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Anil Kumar Chorppath, Edmund M. Yeh, Holger Boche:
Pricing games in multihop wireless networks under interference constraints. WiOpt 2014: 125-130
- Zhangyu Guan, Tommaso Melodia, Gesualdo Scutari:
Distributed queueing games in interference-limited wireless networks. ICC 2013: 1810-1815
- Ramtin Kazemi, Rein Vesilo, Eryk Dutkiewicz, Ren Ping Liu:
Reinforcement learning in power control games for internetwork interference mitigation in Wireless Body Area Networks. ISCIT 2012: 256-262
- Vincenzo Auletta, Luca Moscardelli, Paolo Penna, Giuseppe Persiano:
Interference Games in Wireless Networks. WINE 2008: 278-285
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.