- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ran Gu, Guotai Wang, Tao Song, Rui Huang, Michael Aertsen, Jan Deprest, Sébastien Ourselin, Tom Vercauteren, Shaoting Zhang:
CA-Net: Comprehensive Attention Convolutional Neural Networks for Explainable Medical Image Segmentation. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 40(2): 699-711 (2021)
- Yan-Jie Zhou, Xiao-Liang Xie, Xiao-Hu Zhou, Shi-Qi Liu, Gui-Bin Bian, Zeng-Guang Hou:
Pyramid attention recurrent networks for real-time guidewire segmentation and tracking in intraoperative X-ray fluoroscopy. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101734 (2020)
- Qingqing Huang, Fengyu Zhou, Jiakai He, Yang Zhao, Runze Qin:
Spatial-temporal graph attention networks for skeleton-based action recognition. J. Electronic Imaging 29(05): 053003 (2020)
- Cunyi Lin, Xianwei Rong, Ming Liu, Xiaoyan Yu:
Attn-Eh ALN: complex text-to-image generation with attention-enhancing adversarial learning networks. J. Electronic Imaging 29(06): 063014 (2020)
- Gozde Nur Gunesli, Cenk Sokmensuer, Cigdem Gunduz Demir:
AttentionBoost: Learning What to Attend for Gland Segmentation in Histopathological Images by Boosting Fully Convolutional Networks. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 39(12): 4262-4273 (2020)
- Liang Sun, Wei Shao, Daoqiang Zhang, Mingxia Liu:
Anatomical Attention Guided Deep Networks for ROI Segmentation of Brain MR Images. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 39(6): 2000-2012 (2020)
- Xiuxiu He, Yang Lei, Yabo Fu, Hui Mao, Walter J. Curran, Tian Liu, Xiaofeng Yang:
Super-resolution magnetic resonance imaging reconstruction using deep attention networks. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2020: 113132J
- Yinghui Kong, Li Li, Ke Zhang, Qiang Ni, Jungong Han:
Attention module-based spatial-temporal graph convolutional networks for skeleton-based action recognition. J. Electronic Imaging 28(04): 043032 (2019)
- Lin Qi, Tiezhu Wang:
Widget Detection Network: widget detection in mobile screenshot with region-based attention networks. J. Electronic Imaging 28(06): 063006 (2019)
- Michael I. Posner:
Imaging attention networks. NeuroImage 61(2): 450-456 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.