- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Ivana Blazenovic, Tobias Kind, Hrvoje Torbasinovic, Slobodan Obrenovic, Sajjan S. Mehta, Hiroshi Tsugawa, Tobias Wermuth, Nicolas Schauer, Martina Jahn, Rebekka Biedendieck, Dieter Jahn, Oliver Fiehn:
Comprehensive comparison of in silico MS/MS fragmentation tools of the CASMI contest: database boosting is needed to achieve 93% accuracy. J. Cheminformatics 9(1): 32:1-32:12 (2017)
- Emma Schymanski, Christoph Ruttkies, Martin Krauss, Céline Brouard, Tobias Kind, Kai Dührkop, Felicity Allen, Arpana Vaniya, Dries Verdegem, Sebastian Böcker, Juho Rousu, Huibin Shen, Hiroshi Tsugawa, Tanvir Sajed, Oliver Fiehn, Bart Ghesquière, Steffen Neumann:
Critical Assessment of Small Molecule Identification 2016: automated methods. J. Cheminformatics 9(1): 22:1-22:21 (2017)
- Hiroshi Tsugawa, Kazutaka Ikeda, Wataru Tanaka, Yuya Senoo, Makoto Arita, Masanori Arita:
Comprehensive identification of sphingolipid species by in silico retention time and tandem mass spectral library. J. Cheminformatics 9(1): 19:1-19:12 (2017)
- Tsutomu Haruta, Tsutomu Nakajima, Jun Hashizume, Taku Umebayashi, Hiroshi Takahashi, Kazuo Taniguchi, Masami Kuroda, Hiroshi Sumihiro, Koji Enoki, Takatsugu Yamasaki, Katsuya Ikezawa, Atsushi Kitahara, Masao Zen, Masafumi Oyama, Hiroki Koga, Hidenobu Tsugawa, Tomoharu Ogita, Takashi Nagano, Satoshi Takano, Tetsuo Nomoto:
4.6 A 1/2.3inch 20Mpixel 3-layer stacked CMOS Image Sensor with DRAM. ISSCC 2017: 76-77
- Hiroshi Tsugawa, Mitsuhiro Kanazawa, Atsushi Ogiwara, Masanori Arita:
MRMPROBS suite for metabolomics using large-scale MRM assays. Bioinform. 30(16): 2379-2380 (2014)
- Hiroshi Tsugawa, Yuki Tsujimot, Masanori Arita, Takeshi Bamba, Eiichiro Fukusaki:
GC/MS Based Metabolomics: Development of a Data Mining System for Metabolite Identification by using Soft Independent Modeling of Class Analogy (SIMCA). BMC Bioinform. 12: 131 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.