- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Fabian Corlier, George W. Hafzalla, Joshua Faskowitz, Lewis H. Kuller, James T. Becker, Oscar L. Lopez, Paul M. Thompson, Meredith N. Braskie:
Systemic inflammation as a predictor of brain aging: Contributions of physical activity, metabolic risk, and genetic risk. NeuroImage 172: 118-129 (2018)
- Junping Wang, Meredith N. Braskie, George W. Hafzalla, Joshua Faskowitz, Katie L. McMahon, Greig I. de Zubicaray, Margaret J. Wright, Chunshui Yu, Paul M. Thompson:
Relationship of a common OXTR gene variant to brain structure and default mode network function in healthy humans. NeuroImage 147: 500-506 (2017)
- George W. Hafzalla, Anjanibhargavi Ragothaman, Joshua Faskowitz, Neda Jahanshad, Katie L. McMahon, Greig I. de Zubicaray, Margaret J. Wright, Meredith N. Braskie, Gautam Prasad, Paul M. Thompson:
A comparison of network definitions for detecting sex differences in brain connectivity using Support Vector Machines. ISBI 2017: 961-965
- George W. Hafzalla, Gautam Prasad, Vatche G. Baboyan, Joshua Faskowitz, Neda Jahanshad, Katie L. McMahon, Greig I. de Zubicaray, Margaret J. Wright, Meredith N. Braskie, Paul M. Thompson:
The heritability of the functional connectome is robust to common nonlinear registration methods. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2016: 97841R
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.