- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Matthew J. Brandsema, Ram M. Narayanan, Marco Lanzagorta:
Theoretical and computational analysis of the quantum radar cross section for simple geometrical targets. Quantum Information Processing 16(1): 32 (2017)
- Hao Sheng, Shuo Zhang, Xiaochun Cao, Yajun Fang, Zhang Xiong:
Geometric Occlusion Analysis in Depth Estimation Using Integral Guided Filter for Light-Field Image. IEEE Trans. Image Processing 26(12): 5758-5771 (2017)
- Xianhua Jiang, Zhi-Quan Luo, Tryphon T. Georgiou:
Geometric Methods for Spectral Analysis. IEEE Trans. Signal Processing 60(3): 1064-1074 (2012)
- Namkug Kim, Joon Beom Seo, Jeong Nam Heo, Suk-Ho Kang:
Analysis of point-to-point lung motion with full inspiration and expiration CT data using non-linear optimization method: optimal geometric assumption model for the effective registration algorithm. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2007: 65121T
- Cecil G. Armstrong, R. M. McKeag, Hengan Ou, Mark A. Price:
Geometric Processing for Analysis. GMP 2000: 45-56
- Richard S. Latham, Alan E. Middleditch:
Connectivity analysis: a tool for processing geometric constraints. Comput. Aided Des. 28(11): 917-928 (1996)
- Vibeke Libby:
Use of window addressable memories for high speed geometrical analysis. VLSI Signal Processing 3(4): 345-355 (1991)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.