default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found one match
- Paul Flicek, Bronwen L. Aken, Benoît Ballester, Kathryn Beal, Eugene Bragin, Simon Brent, Yuan Chen, Peter Clapham, Guy Coates, Susan Fairley, Stephen Fitzgerald, Julio Fernandez-Banet, Leo Gordon, Stefan Gräf, Syed Haider, Martin Hammond, Kerstin Howe, Andrew M. Jenkinson, Nathan Johnson, Andreas Kähäri, Damian Keefe, Stephen Keenan, Rhoda Kinsella, Felix Kokocinski, Gautier Koscielny, Eugene Kulesha, Daniel Lawson, Ian Longden, Tim Massingham, William M. McLaren, Karine Megy, Bert Overduin, Bethan Pritchard, Daniel Rios, Magali Ruffier, Michael Schuster, Guy Slater, Damian Smedley, Giulietta Spudich, Y. Amy Tang, Stephen J. Trevanion, Albert J. Vilella, Jan Vogel, Simon White, Steven P. Wilder, Amonida Zadissa, Ewan Birney, Fiona Cunningham, Ian Dunham, Richard Durbin, Xosé M. Fernández-Suárez, Javier Herrero, Tim J. P. Hubbard, Anne Parker, Glenn Proctor, James A. Smith, Stephen M. J. Searle:
Ensembl's 10th year. Nucleic Acids Res. 38(Database-Issue): 557-562 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.