- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Sigeru Omatu, Mohd Saberi Mohamad, Paulo Novais, Enrique Díaz-Plaza Sanz, José Alberto García Coria:
Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 15th International Conference, DCAI 2018, Toledo, Spain, 20-22 June 2018, Special Sessions II. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 802, Springer 2020, ISBN 978-3-030-00523-8 [contents]
- Fernando de la Prieta, Sigeru Omatu, Antonio Fernández-Caballero:
Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 15th International Conference, DCAI 2018, Toledo, Spain, 20-22 June 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 800, Springer 2019, ISBN 978-3-319-94648-1 [contents]
- Sara Rodríguez, Javier Prieto, Pedro Faria, Slawomir Klos, Alberto Fernández, Santiago Mazuelas, Maria Dolores Jiménez-López, María N. Moreno, Elena Maria Navarro Martínez:
Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 15th International Conference, DCAI 2018, Toledo, Spain, 20-22 June 2018, Special Sessions I. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 801, Springer 2019, ISBN 978-3-319-99607-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.