- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Liana Ermakova:
Short text contextualization in information retrieval : application to tweet contextualization and automatic query expansion. (Contextualisation de textes courts pour la recherche d'information : application à la contextualisation de tweets et à l'expansion automatique de requêtes). University of Toulouse II, France, 2016
- Jagendra Singh, Aditi Sharan:
Context Window Based Co-occurrence Approach for Improving Feedback Based Query Expansion in Information Retrieval. IJIRR 5(4): 31-45 (2015)
- Emre Satir, Adil Alpkoçak, Deniz Kilinç:
Word-Context Matrix based Query Expansion in Information Retrieval for Turkish text. FDIA 2015
- Rachid Aknouche, Ounas Asfari, Fadila Bentayeb, Omar Boussaid:
Integrating Query Context and User Context in an Information Retrieval Model Based on Expanded Language Modeling. CD-ARES 2012: 244-258
- Sergio Duarte Torres, Djoerd Hiemstra, Pavel Serdyukov:
Query log analysis in the context of information retrieval for children. SIGIR 2010: 847-848
- Jing Bai, Jian-Yun Nie, Guihong Cao, Hugues Bouchard:
Using query contexts in information retrieval. SIGIR 2007: 15-22
- Ji-Rong Wen, HongJiang Zhang:
Query Clustering in the Web Context. Clustering and Information Retrieval 2003: 195-226
- Chi-Hung Chi, Chen (Cherie) Ding, Kwok-Yan Lam:
Context Query in Information Retrieval. ICTAI 2002: 101-106
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.