- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jian Liang, Shuiping Yi, Wenlong Bai, Lidan Wang, Chenchang Zhan, Congwei Liao, Hing-Mo Lam, Min Zhang, Shengdong Zhang, Hailong Jiao:
A -80 dB PSRR 4.99 ppm/°C TC bandgap reference with nonlinear compensation. Microelectron. J. 95 (2020)
- Yadgar I. Abdulkarim, Lianwen Deng, Muharrem Karaaslan, Olcay Altintas, Halgurd N. Awl, Fahmi F. Muhammad, Congwei Liao, Emin Unal, Heng Luo:
Novel Metamaterials-Based Hypersensitized Liquid Sensor Integrating Omega-Shaped Resonator with Microstrip Transmission Line. Sensors 20(3): 943 (2020)
- Li Lu, Lianwen Deng, Jianyuan Ke, Congwei Liao, Shengxiang Huang:
A Fast Ramp-Voltage-Based Current Programming Driver for AMOLED Display. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II Express Briefs 66-II(7): 1129-1133 (2019)
- Xinxin Huo, Wenlong Bai, Hing-Mo Lam, Congwei Liao, Min Zhang, Shengdong Zhang, Hailong Jiao:
A Compact Low-Voltage Segmented D/A Converter with Adjustable Gamma Coefficient for AMOLED Displays. ISCAS 2019: 1-5
- Min Xu, Zhaowen Hu, Congwei Liao, Jianyuan Ke, Lianwen Deng:
A High Performance InGaZnO Thin-Film Transistors Integrated Amplifier Circuit for Capacitance Sensing. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II Express Briefs 65-II(6): 734-738 (2018)
- Congwei Liao, W. Deng, D. Song, S. Huang, L. Deng:
Mirrored OLED pixel circuit for threshold voltage and mobility compensation with IGZO TFTs. Microelectron. J. 46(10): 923-927 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.