- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Francesco Saina:
Technology-Augmented Multilingual Communication Models: New Interaction Paradigms, Shifts in the Language Services Industry, and Implications for Training Programs. ASLTRW@MTSummit 2021: 49-59
- Reynaldo Cobos Méndez, Douwe Dresscher, Jan F. Broenink:
Power and Energy Communication Services for Control-software Models. RoSE@ICSE 2021: 55-62
- Toni Goeller, Marc Wenninger, Jochen Schmidt:
Towards Cost-Effective Utility Business Models - Selecting a Communication Architecture for the Rollout of New Smart Energy Services. SMARTGREENS 2018: 231-237
- Uwe Großmann, Bettina Horster, Igor Khess:
Collaborative business models for AAL-services based on M2M-communication. IDAACS 2017: 436-440
- Niels Lohmann:
Communication models for services. ZEUS 2010: 9-16
- Karim Guennoun, Khalil Drira, Nicolas Van Wambeke, Christophe Chassot, François Armando, Ernesto Exposito:
A framework of models for QoS-oriented adaptive deployment of multi-layer communication services in group cooperative activities. Comput. Commun. 31(13): 3003-3017 (2008)
- Alan D. Fekete:
Formal Models of Communication Services: A Case Study. Computer 26(8): 37-47 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.