- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- John E. Warnock, Charles M. Geschke:
Founding and Growing Adobe Systems, Inc. IEEE Ann. Hist. Comput. 41(3): 24-34 (2019)
- Charles M. Geschke, Scott McGregor, James Gosling, Leo Hourvitz, Mark Callow:
Screen postscript. SIGGRAPH (Panels) 1988: 1
- Charles M. Geschke:
PostScript® - A Page Description Language. it Inf. Technol. 28(6): 370-376 (1986)
- Douglas K. Brotz, Charles M. Geschke, John E. Warnock:
The Design of a Device-Independent Print File Format. COMPCON 1984: 107-108
- Charles M. Geschke, James H. Morris Jr., Edwin H. Satterthwaite:
Early Experience with Mesa. Commun. ACM 20(8): 540-553 (1977)
- Charles M. Geschke, James G. Mitchell:
On the Problem of Uniform References to Data Structures. IEEE Trans. Software Eng. 1(2): 207-219 (1975)
- David S. Wile, Charles M. Geschke:
An implementation base for efficient data structuring. Int. J. Parallel Program. 1(3): 209-224 (1972)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.