- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Cassiano C. Linhares, João Espírito Santo, Ricardo R. Teixeira, Cristiano P. Coutinho, Sérgio M. O. Tavares, Marta Pinto, João S. Costa, Hélder Mendes, Catarina S. Monteiro, António V. Rodrigues, Orlando Frazão:
Magnetostriction Assessment with Strain Gauges and Fiber Bragg Gratings. EAI Endorsed Trans. Energy Web 7(25): e4 (2020)
- António Vieira, João Espírito Santo, Cristiano P. Coutinho, Sérgio M. O. Tavares, Marta Pinto, Cassiano C. Linhares, Hélder Mendes:
Experimental Evaluation of Magnetostrictive Strain of Electrical Steel. GreeNets 2018: 131-141
- Gerhard Wunder, Peter Jung, Martin Kasparick, Thorsten Wild, Frank Schaich, Yejian Chen, Stephan ten Brink, Ivan Gaspar, Nicola Michailow, Andreas Festag, Luciano Leonel Mendes, Nicolas Cassiau, Dimitri Ktenas, Marcin Dryjanski, Slawomir Pietrzyk, Bertalan Eged, Peter Vago, F. Wiedmann:
5GNOW: non-orthogonal, asynchronous waveforms for future mobile applications. IEEE Commun. Mag. 52(2): 97-105 (2014)
- Gerhard Wunder, Martin Kasparick, Thorsten Wild, Frank Schaich, Yejian Chen, Marcin Dryjanski, Mateusz Buczkowski, Slawomir Pietrzyk, Nicola Michailow, Maximilian Matthé, Ivan Gaspar, Luciano Leonel Mendes, Andreas Festag, Gerhard P. Fettweis, Jean-Baptiste Dore, Nicolas Cassiau, Dimitri Ktenas, Vincent Berg, Bertalan Eged, Peter Vago:
5GNOW: Intermediate frame structure and transceiver concepts. GLOBECOM Workshops 2014: 565-570
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.