- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Cecilia N. Arighi, Ben Carterette, K. Bretonnel Cohen, Martin Krallinger, W. John Wilbur, Petra Fey, Robert J. Dodson, Laurel Cooper, Ceri E. Van Slyke, Wasila M. Dahdul, Paula M. Mabee, Donghui Li, Bethany R. Harris, Marc Gillespie, Silvia Jimenez, Phoebe M. Roberts, Lisa Matthews, Kevin Becker, Harold J. Drabkin, Susan M. Bello, Luana Licata, Andrew Chatr-aryamontri, Mary L. Schaeffer, Julie Park, Melissa A. Haendel, Kimberly Van Auken, Yuling Li, Juancarlos Chan, Hans-Michael Müller, Hong Cui, James P. Balhoff, Chi-Yang Wu, Zhiyong Lu, Chih-Hsuan Wei, Catalina O. Tudor, Kalpana Raja, Suresh Subramani, Jeyakumar Natarajan, Juan Miguel Cejuela, Pratibha Dubey, Cathy H. Wu:
An overview of the BioCreative 2012 Workshop Track III: interactive text mining task. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2013 (2013)
- Cecilia N. Arighi, Phoebe M. Roberts, Shashank Agarwal, Sanmitra Bhattacharya, Gianni Cesareni, Andrew Chatr-aryamontri, Simon Clematide, Pascale Gaudet, Michelle G. Giglio, Ian Harrow, Eva Huala, Martin Krallinger, Ulf Leser, Donghui Li, Feifan Liu, Zhiyong Lu, Lois J. Maltais, Naoaki Okazaki, Livia Perfetto, Fabio Rinaldi, Rune Sætre, David Salgado, Padmini Srinivasan, Philippe E. Thomas, Luca Toldo, Lynette Hirschman, Cathy H. Wu:
BioCreative III interactive task: an overview. BMC Bioinform. 12(S-8): S4 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.