- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Bhaskar Kotakonda, Prashanth Gowda, Brejesh Lall:
IIT Delhi at SemEval-2018 Task 1 : Emotion Intensity Prediction. SemEval@NAACL-HLT 2018: 339-344
- Paul Cao, Bhaskar Gowda, Seetha Lakshmi, Chinmayi Narasimhadevara, Patrick Nguyen, John Poelman, Meikel Poess, Tilmann Rabl:
From BigBench to TPCx-BB: Standardization of a Big Data Benchmark. TPCTC 2016: 24-44
- Tilmann Rabl, Michael Frank, Manuel Danisch, Hans-Arno Jacobsen, Bhaskar Gowda:
The Vision of BigBench 2.0. DanaC@SIGMOD 2015: 3:1-3:4
- Icaro Alzuru, Kevin Long, Bhaskar Gowda, David Zimmerman, Tao Li:
Hadoop Characterization. TrustCom/BigDataSE/ISPA (2) 2015: 96-103
- Yan Tang, Gowda Bhaskar, Jack Chen, Xin Hao, Yi Zhou, Yi Yao, Lifeng Wang:
Accelerating BigBench on Hadoop. WBDB 2015: 117-127
- Chaitanya K. Baru, Milind A. Bhandarkar, Carlo Curino, Manuel Danisch, Michael Frank, Bhaskar Gowda, Hans-Arno Jacobsen, Huang Jie, Dileep Kumar, Raghunath Othayoth Nambiar, Meikel Poess, Francois Raab, Tilmann Rabl, Nishkam Ravi, Kai Sachs, Saptak Sen, Lan Yi, Choonhan Youn:
Discussion of BigBench: A Proposed Industry Standard Performance Benchmark for Big Data. TPCTC 2014: 44-63
- Tilmann Rabl, Michael Frank, Manuel Danisch, Bhaskar Gowda, Hans-Arno Jacobsen:
Towards a Complete BigBench Implementation. WBDB 2014: 3-11
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.