- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Anthony Anjorin, Zinovy Diskin, Frédéric Jouault, Hsiang-Shang Ko, Erhan Leblebici, Bernhard Westfechtel:
BenchmarX Reloaded: A Practical Benchmark Framework for Bidirectional Transformations. BX@ETAPS 2017: 15-30
- Anthony Anjorin, Alcino Cunha, Holger Giese, Frank Hermann, Arend Rensink, Andy Schürr:
BenchmarX. EDBT/ICDT Workshops 2014: 82-86
- Irena Mlýnková, Martin Necaský, Jirí Dokulil:
BenchmarX'10 Workshop Organizers' Message. DASFAA Workshops 2010: 168-169
- Masatoshi Yoshikawa, Xiaofeng Meng, Takayuki Yumoto, Qiang Ma, Lifeng Sun, Chiemi Watanabe:
Database Systems for Advanced Applications, 15th International Conference, DASFAA 2010, International Workshops: GDM, BenchmarX, MCIS, SNSMW, DIEW, UDM, Tsukuba, Japan, April 1-4, 2010, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6193, Springer 2010, ISBN 978-3-642-14588-9 [contents]
- Lei Chen, Chengfei Liu, Qing Liu, Ke Deng:
Database Systems for Advanced Applications, DASFAA 2009 International Workshops: BenchmarX, MCIS, WDPP, PPDA, MBC, PhD, Brisbane, Australia, April 20-23, 2009. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5667, Springer 2009, ISBN 978-3-642-04204-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.