- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Andrea Brennen:
What Do People Really Want When They Say They Want "Explainable AI?" We Asked 60 Stakeholders. CHI Extended Abstracts 2020: 1-7
- Andrea Brennen, Stephanie Tuerk:
An Instrument for Evaluating Uncertainty Visualization Techniques. CHI Extended Abstracts 2018
- William C. Barto, Andrea L. Brennen, Laura Herrera, Nathaniel M. Jones, Scott Pudlewski, Brooke Shrader, Andrew P. Worthen:
Demo: routing overlay for reliable communication in networks with blockage. MobiHoc 2014: 409-410
- Andrea L. Brennen, David Danico, Raul Harnasch, Maureen Hunter, Richard Larkin, Jeremy Mineweaser, Kevin Nam, B. David O'Gwynn, Harry Phan, Alexia Schulz, Michael Snyder, Diane Staheli, Tamara Yu:
A novel display for situational awareness at a network operations center. CoRR abs/1412.3768 (2014)
- Andrea L. Brennen, Carl Edward Fossa Jr., Thomas G. MacDonald, S. W. Arbiv, William C. Barto:
Worth a Thousand Bits: Visual Encoding of Tactical Communication Network Data. MILCOM 2013: 1334-1340
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.