- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Euan Jones, Keegan Pepper, Aimei Li, Shiyue Li, Yuteng Zhang, Donald Bailey:
Autonomous Driving Developed with an FPGA Design. FPT 2019: 431-434
- Mei-Mei Gu, Rong-Xia Hao, Yan-Quan Feng, Ai-Mei Yu:
The 3-extra Connectivity and Faulty Diagnosability. Comput. J. 61(5): 672-686 (2018)
- Jianping Liu, Aimei Yu, Keke Wang, Hong-Jian Lai:
Degree sum and hamiltonian-connected line graphs. Discret. Math. 341(5): 1363-1379 (2018)
- Yan Liu, Aimei Yu, Mei Lu, Rong-Xia Hao:
On the Szeged index of unicyclic graphs with given diameter. Discret. Appl. Math. 233: 118-130 (2017)
- Mei-Mei Gu, Rong-Xia Hao, Ai-Mei Yu:
The 1-Good-Neighbor Conditional Diagnosability of Some Regular Graphs. J. Interconnect. Networks 17(3-4): 1741001:1-1741001:13 (2017)
- Aimei Yu, Jianping Liu, Miaomiao Han, Hong-Jian Lai:
On dense strongly Z2s-1-connected graphs. Discret. Math. 339(2): 850-856 (2016)
- Rong-Xia Hao, Mei-Mei Gu, Huan Luo, Aimei Yu:
A Note on the Pessimistic Diagnosability of Augmented Cubes. J. Interconnect. Networks 16(3-4): 1671001:1-1671001:8 (2016)
- AnAn Chang, Feng Tian, Aimei Yu:
On the index of bicyclic graphs with perfect matchings. Discret. Math. 283(1-3): 51-59 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.