- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Tiffany C. K. Kwok, Peter Kiefer, Victor R. Schinazi, Benjamin Adams, Martin Raubal:
Gaze-Guided Narratives: Adapting Audio Guide Content to Gaze in Virtual and Real Environments. CHI 2019: 491
- Robert B. Welch, Betty J. Mohler:
Adapting to Virtual Environments. Handbook of Virtual Environments, 2nd ed. 2014: 627-646
- Kip Haynes, Jacquelyn Ford Morie, Eric Chance:
I want my virtual friends to be life size!: adapting Second Life to multi-screen projected environments. SIGGRAPH Posters 2010: 60:1
- Robert B. Welch, Anthony Chad Sampanes:
Adapting to virtual environments: Visual-motor skill acquisition versus perceptual recalibration. Displays 29(2): 152-158 (2008)
- Regina Borges de Araujo, Alessandro Rodrigues e Silva, Glauco Todesco:
Adapting multiuser 3D virtual environments to heterogeneous devices. J. Braz. Comput. Soc. 12(1): 59-69 (2006)
- Maria Isabel Sánchez Segura, Juan J. Cuadrado, Angélica de Antonio, Antonio de Amescua Seco, Luis García:
Adapting traditional software processes to virtual environments development. Softw. Pract. Exp. 33(11): 1051-1080 (2003)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.