- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jin Wang, Mabel L. Rice, James R. Booth:
Syntactic and Semantic Specialization and Integration in 5- to 6-Year-Old Children during Auditory Sentence Processing. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 32(1): 36-49 (2020)
- Martina Benvenuti, Augusto Chioccariello:
Programming an educational robot with 5-6 year-old children. WiPSCE 2020: 31:1-31:2
- Christothea Herodotou:
Mobile games and science learning: A comparative study of 4 and 5 years old playing the game Angry Birds. Br. J. Educ. Technol. 49(1): 6-16 (2018)
- Christopher D. Erb, Jeff Moher, Joo Hyun Song, David M. Sobel:
Numerical Cognition in Action: Reaching Behavior Reveals Numerical Distance Effects in 5- to 6-Year-Olds. J. Numer. Cogn. 4(2): 286-296 (2018)
- Josina I. Koning, Hylke H. Faber, Menno D. M. Wierdsma:
Introducing computational thinking to 5 and 6 year old students in dutch primary schools: an educational design research study. Koli Calling 2017: 189-190
- Tara Mandalaywala, Marjorie Rhodes:
Racial Essentialism is Associated With Prejudice Towards Blacks in 5- and 6-Year-Old White Children. CogSci 2016
- Georgios Fessakis, Evangelia Gouli, Elisavet Mavroudi:
Problem solving by 5-6 years old kindergarten children in a computer programming environment: A case study. Comput. Educ. 63: 87-97 (2013)
- Rong-Ju Cherng, Hsiang-Chun Cheng, Jenn-Yeu Chen, Miau-Lin Shen:
Reading and writing performance in 7-8 year old children with developmental coordination disorder identified at 5-6 years old. CogSci 2011
- Eunsook Hyun:
A study of 5- to 6-year-old children's peer dynamics and dialectical learning in a computer-based technology-rich classroom environment. Comput. Educ. 44(1): 69-91 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.