- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Niloy Eric Costa, Tilemachos Pechlivanoglou, Manos Papagelis:
OL-HeatMap: Effective Density Visualization of Multiple Overlapping Rectangles. Big Data Res. 25: 100235 (2021)
- Jiaqi Fang, Hanping Hou, Zhuming Bi, Dongzhen Jin, Lu Han, Jimei Yang, Shilan Dai:
Data Fusion in Forecasting Medical Demands based on Spectrum of Post-Earthquake Diseases. J. Ind. Inf. Integr. 24: 100235 (2021)
- Mohammad Amin Omidbakhshfard, Ewelina M. Sokolowska, Valerio Di Vittori, Leonardo Perez de Souza, Anastasiya Kuhalskaya, Yariv Brotman, Saleh Alseekh, Alisdair R. Fernie, Aleksandra Skirycz:
Multi-omics analysis of early leaf development in Arabidopsis thaliana. Patterns 2(4): 100235 (2021)
- Bechir Alaya, Lamri Laouamer, Nihel Msilini:
Homomorphic encryption systems statement: Trends and challenges. Comput. Sci. Rev. 36: 100235 (2020)
- Thomas Janssen, Rafael Berkvens, Maarten Weyn:
Benchmarking RSS-based localization algorithms with LoRaWAN. Internet Things 11: 100235 (2020)
- Zheng Hui Ernest Tan, A. S. Madhukumar, Rajendra Prasad Sirigina, Anoop Kumar Krishna:
Addressing spectrum efficiency through hybrid-duplex UAV communications: Challenges and opportunities. Veh. Commun. 24: 100235 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.