default search action
- 2018-11-06: We are celebrating 25 years of dblp!
The dblp computer science bibliography is celebrating its 25th anniversary.
On this occasion we would like to invite you to our celebration colloquium.
- Friday, November 23rd, 2018, 4pm
- University of Trier, Campus II, K101 ("Kapelle")
Further details are available here.
- 2018-07-13: ORCID state of dblp
Since more than a year now, dblp has intensified its efforts to link dblp bibliographies to ORCIDs used by that author. ORCID information are now added regularly to the dblp data set. The primary sources for ORCIDs are: first, the annual ORCID open data dump and, second, metadata directly provided by publishers who have started to increasingly label author signatures with ORCID information. Neither of those data sources are free of errors and data hick-ups, so we are still manually cleaning the ORCID data prior to adding them to the corpus. But overall, ORCIDs have helped us to correct numerous cases of homonymous and synonymous bibliographies in dblp, so it is absolutely worth our time.
Since the past big ORCID update from last week (as of July 11, 2018), you can now find in dblp:
- 806,744 ORCID author signatures (i.e., author-publication pairs), that is 6.5% of all author signatures in the dataset
- 165,752 bibliographies that are linked to ORCIDs (either manually or implicit)
- 24,357 bibliographies with ORCIDs manually verified by the dblp team
If you look at computer science publications in dblp that have been published in the recent years, you will find that the fraction of author signatures with ORCID in dblp has climbed to now about 10.9% off all signatures in 2018. Of course, year 2018 is not done yet, and we are continuously working on improving the coverage further among all publications, regardless of the year of publication. The number of signatures and coverage for publication in recent years is:
- 2014: 892,240 signatures (8.2% coverage)
- 2015: 930,746 signatures (7.7% coverage)
- 2016: 984,559 signatures (6.7% coverage)
- 2017: 1,042,103 signatures (5.6% coverage)
- 2018: 439,350 signatures (10.9% coverage)
The oldest publication with an ORCID is from 1961. Because of the small number of publications in dblp from that time, the ORCID coverage for 1961 is a remarkable 0.12%.
- 2018-04-09: Historical dblp file is now available.
A historical version of dblp (called hdblp) is now available at zenodo. hdblp contains historical revisions of all metadata records in dblp. The file can be used to reconstruct dblp for each day between June 1999 and March 2018.
- 2018-02-27: dblp via HTTPS
Finally, all dblp servers now support HTTPS. We will gradually move towards exclusively using HTTPS in the future, so please feel free to update your bookmarks.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.