- Su Iong Kio:
What students are saying on Facebook about their schools?
- Giovanni Borruto:
Analysis of tweets in Twitter.
- Xingan Li, Henry Joutsijoki, Jorma Laurikkala, Martti Juhola:
Crime vs. demographic factors revisited: Application of data mining methods.
- Vladimir M. Moskovkin, Nikolay A. Golikov, Andrey P. Peresypkin, Olesya V. Serkina:
Aggregate ranking of the world's leading universities.
- Mitra Dilmaghani, Fatima Fahimnia, Mohammad Aboyee Ardakan, Nader Naghshineh:
Function of knowledge culture in the effectiveness of knowledge management procedures: A case study of a knowledge-based organization.
- Andrey A. Pechnikov, Anthony M. Nwohiri:
Webgraph connectivity and dynamics: Russian research institutions.
- Akshi Kumar, Mahinder Pal Singh Bhatia, Rohit Beniwal:
Characterizing relatedness of web and requirements engineering.
- Ravi Narayanaswamy, Kari D. Weaver:
The impact of information and communication technologies on book challenge trends in the United States: An analysis.
- Roberta Biolcati, Diana Cani:
Feeling alone among friends: Adolescence, social networks and loneliness.
- Rajni Jindal, Ruchika Malhotra, Abha Jain:
Techniques for text classification: Literature review and current trends.
- Roman Korzh, Solomia Fedushko, Andriy Peleschyshyn:
Methods for forming an informational image of a higher education institution.
- Massoomeh Niknia, Seyedeh Leili Mirtaheri:
Mapping a decade of linked data progress through co-word analysis.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.