- Gary Conley, Nicole Beck, Catherine A. Riihimaki, Chloe Hoke:
Improving urban trash reduction tracking with spatially distributed Bayesian uncertainty estimates.
- Mingxiao Li, Song Gao, Feng Lu, Hengcai Zhang:
Reconstruction of human movement trajectories from large-scale low-frequency mobile phone data.
- Kimberley Chin, Haosheng Huang, Christopher Horn, Ivan Kasanicky, Robert Weibel:
Inferring fine-grained transport modes from mobile phone cellular signaling data.
- Victor Peña-Guillen:
Simulation of house consolidation process in Lima using an epidemic diffusion mechanism.
- Ali Sabzali Yameqani, Ali Asghar Alesheikh:
Evaluating a location distortion model to improve reverse geocoding through temporal semantic signatures.
- Andrew Campbell, Alan Both, Qian (Chayn) Sun:
Detecting and mapping traffic signs from Google Street View images using deep learning and GIS.
- Rongfang Lyu, Keith C. Clarke, Jianming Zhang, Xuehui Jia, Junli Feng, Jijun Li:
The impact of urbanization and climate change on ecosystem services: A case study of the city belt along the Yellow River in Ningxia, China.
- Sizhe Wang, Wenwen Li:
Capturing the dance of the earth: PolarGlobe: Real-time scientific visualization of vector field data to support climate science.
- Sadie McEvoy, Frans H. M. van de Ven, Alexandra Garces Santander, Jill H. Slinger:
The influence of context on the use and added value of Planning Support Systems in workshops: An exploratory case study of climate adaptation planning in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Yuan Wang, Jasper van Vliet, Lijie Pu, Peter H. Verburg:
Modeling different urban change trajectories and their trade-offs with food production in Jiangsu Province, China.
- Nastaran Pourebrahim, Selima Sultana, Amirreza Niakanlahiji, Jean-Claude Thill:
Trip distribution modeling with Twitter data.
- Gang Liu, Xiaobai Yao, Zongming Luo, Shunwang Kang, Wen Long, Qinjin Fan, Peichao Gao:
Agglomeration centrality to examine spatial scaling law in cities.
- Gargi Chaudhuri, Keith C. Clarke:
Modeling an Indian megalopolis- A case study on adapting SLEUTH urban growth model.
- Xi Zhu, Diansheng Guo, Caglar Koylu, Chongcheng Chen:
Density-based multi-scale flow mapping and generalization.
- Hiroyuki Usui:
A bottom-up approach for delineating urban areas minimizing the connection cost of built clusters: Comparison with top-down-based densely inhabited districts.
- Derek D. Wang:
Performance assessment of major global cities by DEA and Malmquist index analysis.
- Jinchao Song, Chunli Zhao, Shaopeng Zhong, Thomas Alexander Sick Nielsen, Alexander V. Prishchepov:
Mapping spatio-temporal patterns and detecting the factors of traffic congestion with multi-source data fusion and mining techniques.
- Qiang Huang, Wei Song:
A land-use spatial optimum allocation model coupling a multi-agent system with the shuffled frog leaping algorithm.
- Changyeon Lee:
Impacts of urban form on air quality in metropolitan areas in the United States.
- Yuanxuan Yang, Alison J. Heppenstall, Andy Turner, Alexis J. Comber:
A spatiotemporal and graph-based analysis of dockless bike sharing patterns to understand urban flows over the last mile.
- Brian R. Pickard, Ross K. Meentemeyer:
Validating land change models based on configuration disagreement.
- Lun Wu, Liu Yang, Zhou Huang, Yaoli Wang, Yanwei Chai, Xia Peng, Yu Liu:
Inferring demographics from human trajectories and geographical context.
- Olabisi S. Badmos, Andreas Rienow, Daniel Callo-Concha, Klaus Greve, Carsten Jürgens:
Simulating slum growth in Lagos: An integration of rule based and empirical based model.
- Shinya Yasumoto, Andrew P. Jones, Kei Oyoshi, Hiroshi Kanasugi, Yoshihide Sekimoto, Ryosuke Shibasaki, Alexis J. Comber, Chiho Watanabe:
Heat exposure assessment based on individual daily mobility patterns in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Masanobu Kii, Rolf Moeckel, Jean-Claude Thill:
Land use, transport, and environment interactions: WCTR 2016 contributions and future research directions.
- Yang Jiang, Peiqin Gu, Yulin Chen, Dongquan He, Qizhi Mao:
Modelling household travel energy consumption and CO2 emissions based on the spatial form of neighborhoods and streets: A case study of Jinan, China.
- Thomas Capelle, Peter Sturm, Arthur Vidard, Brian J. Morton:
Calibration of the Tranus land use module: Optimisation-based algorithms, their validation, and parameter selection by statistical model selection.
- Zhenyu Gao, Masanobu Kii, Atsuko Nonomura, Kazuki Nakamura:
Urban expansion using remote-sensing data and a monocentric urban model.
- Állan C. M. de Oliveira, Leonardo C. Botega, Jordan F. Saran, Jordana N. Silva, Jéssica O. S. F. Melo, Maria F. D. Tavares, Vânia P. A. Neris:
Crowdsourcing, data and information fusion and situation awareness for emergency Management of forest fires: The project DF100Fogo (FDWithoutFire).
- Filipe Santos, Ana de Almeida, Constantino Martins, Ramiro Gonçalves, José Martins:
Using POI functionality and accessibility levels for delivering personalized tourism recommendations.
- Yoko Hasegawa, Yoshihide Sekimoto, Toshikazu Seto, Yuki Fukushima, Midori Maeda:
My City Forecast: Urban planning communication tool for citizen with national open data.
- Ali Aliedani, Seng W. Loke:
Cooperative car parking using vehicle-to-vehicle communication: An agent-based analysis.
- Lei Ruan, Chunyan Li, Yan Zhang, Haoxiang Wang:
Soft computing model based financial aware spatiotemporal social network analysis and visualization for smart cities.
- Amir Badshah, Naveed Islam, Danish Shahzad, Bilal Jan, Haleem Farman, Murad Khan, Gwanggil Jeon, Awais Ahmad:
Vehicle navigation in GPS denied environment for smart cities using vision sensors.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.