- Thomas Kasakowskij, Julia Fürst, Jan Fischer, Kaja J. Fietkiewicz:
Network enforcement as denunciation endorsement? A critical study on legal enforcement in social media.
- Harsandaldeep Kaur, Mandakini Paruthi, Jamid Ul Islam, Linda D. Hollebeek:
The role of brand community identification and reward on consumer brand engagement and brand loyalty in virtual brand communities.
- Ilkka Koiranen, Aki Koivula, Arttu Saarinen, Teo Keipi:
Ideological motives, digital divides, and political polarization: How do political party preference and values correspond with the political use of social media?
- Jesse Fox, Jessica McKnight, Yilu Sun, David Maung, Roger Crawfis:
Using a serious game to communicate risk and minimize psychological distance regarding environmental pollution.
- Erica Åberg, Aki Koivula, Iida Kukkonen:
A feminine burden of perfection? Appearance-related pressures on social networking sites.
- Kyu Tae Kwak, Seong Choul Hong, Sang Woo Lee:
A study of repetitive news display and news consumption in Korea.
- Heba E. Hassan, Van R. Wood:
Does country culture influence consumers' perceptions toward mobile banking? A comparison between Egypt and the United States.
- Pilar Aparicio-Martínez, Manuel Ruiz-Rubio, Alberto-Jesús Perea-Moreno, Maria del Pilar Martínez-Jiménez, Claudia Pagliari, María Dolores Redel-Macías, Manuel Vaquero-Abellán:
Gender differences in the addiction to social networks in the Southern Spanish university students.
- Lun Zhang, Anthony Y. H. Fung:
Opinion Dynamics Research on Social Media: Breakthroughs and Challenges.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.