Stop the war!
default search action
Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 737
Volume 737, August 2018
- Artem Polyvyanyy, Jan Sürmeli, Matthias Weidlich:
Interleaving isotactics - An equivalence notion on behaviour abstractions. 1-18
- Christian Choffrut, Zoltán Ésik:
Two equational theories of partial words. 19-39
- Giovanna D'Agostino, Giacomo Lenzi:
The μ-Calculus Alternation Depth Hierarchy is infinite over finite planar graphs. 40-61
- Mauricio Ayala-Rincón, Maribel Fernández, Ana Cristina Rocha Oliveira, Daniel Lima Ventura:
Nominal essential intersection types. 62-80
- Guillermo Badia, Carles Noguera:
Fraïssé classes of graded relational structures. 81-90
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.