- Lijun He, Wenfeng Li, Yu Zhang, Yulian Cao:
A discrete multi-objective fireworks algorithm for flowshop scheduling with sequence-dependent setup times.
- Adan E. Aguilar-Justo, Efrén Mezura-Montes:
A local cooperative approach to solve large-scale constrained optimization problems.
- Diego Oliva, Sayan Nag, Mohamed E. Abd Elaziz, Uddalok Sarkar, Salvador Hinojosa:
Multilevel thresholding by fuzzy type II sets using evolutionary algorithms.
- Dongping Tian, Xiaofei Zhao, Zhongzhi Shi:
Chaotic particle swarm optimization with sigmoid-based acceleration coefficients for numerical function optimization.
- Zhuhong Zhang:
Fast multiobjective immune optimization approach solving multiobjective interval number programming.
- Deepak Sharma, Pradyumn Kumar Shukla:
Line-prioritized environmental selection and normalization scheme for many-objective optimization using reference-lines-based framework.
- Seyedeh Zahra Mirjalili, Seyedali Mirjalili, Hongyu Zhang, Stephan K. Chalup, Nasimul Noman:
Improving the reliability of implicit averaging methods using new conditional operators for robust optimization.
- Mohamad Roshanzamir, Maziar Palhang, Abdolreza Mirzaei:
Graph structure optimization of Genetic Network Programming with ant colony mechanism in deterministic and stochastic environments.
- Gürcan Yavuz, Dogan Aydin:
Improved Self-adaptive Search Equation-based Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm with competitive local search strategy.
- Zhen Wang, Jihui Zhang, Shengxiang Yang:
An improved particle swarm optimization algorithm for dynamic job shop scheduling problems with random job arrivals.
- Lenka Skanderová, Tomas Fabian, Ivan Zelinka:
Self-adapting self-organizing migrating algorithm.
- Sumit Mishra, Sriparna Saha, Samrat Mondal, Carlos A. Coello Coello:
Divide-and-conquer based non-dominated sorting with Reduced Comparisons.
- Luciano Perdigão Cota, Frederico G. Guimarães, Roberto G. Ribeiro, Ivan Reinaldo Meneghini, Fernando B. de Oliveira, Marcone J. F. Souza, Patrick Siarry:
An adaptive multi-objective algorithm based on decomposition and large neighborhood search for a green machine scheduling problem.
- Antonio Benítez-Hidalgo, Antonio J. Nebro, José García-Nieto, Izaskun Oregi, Javier Del Ser:
jMetalPy: A Python framework for multi-objective optimization with metaheuristics.
- Yihang Feng, Bin Hu, Changying Ke:
The influence of franchisee loss on logistics network: A new perspective from NK model.
- Jianghan Zhu, Huangke Chen, Guohua Wu, Li Chen, Haifeng Li:
Pressure point driven evolutionary algorithm for many-objective optimization.
- Jiajun Zhou, Liang Gao, Xifan Yao, Chunjiang Zhang, Felix T. S. Chan, Yingzi Lin:
Evolutionary algorithms for many-objective cloud service composition: Performance assessments and comparisons.
- Haopeng Zhang, Siheng Su:
A hybrid multi-agent Coordination Optimization Algorithm.
- Chiman Salavati, Alireza Abdollahpouri:
Identifying influential nodes based on ant colony optimization to maximize profit in social networks.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.