- Mohammad Ali Saadatjoo, Seyed Morteza Babamir:
Test-data generation directed by program path coverage through imperialist competitive algorithm.
- Flavio Ferrarotti, Senén González, Klaus-Dieter Schewe:
BSP abstract state machines capture bulk synchronous parallel computations.
- Dan Zhang, Dragan Bosnacki, Mark van den Brand, Cornelis Huizing, Bart Jacobs, Ruurd Kuiper, Anton Wijs:
Dependency safety for Java - Implementing and testing failboxes.
- Stefano Mariani:
Coordination in Socio-technical Systems: Where are we now? Where do we go next?
- Mariam Chaabane, Ismael Bouassida Rodriguez, Ricardo Colomo Palacios, Walid Gaaloul, Mohamed Jmaiel:
A modeling approach for Systems-of-Systems by adapting ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Standard evaluated by Goal-Question-Metric.
- Kirsten Winter, Graeme Smith, John Derrick:
Modelling concurrent objects running on the TSO and ARMv8 memory models.
- Christoph Beierle, Klaus-Dieter Schewe:
Type-2 effectivity in abstract state machines for algorithms with exact real arithmetic.
- Tamer Z. Emara, Joshua Zhexue Huang:
RRPlib: A spark library for representing HDFS blocks as a set of random sample data blocks.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.