- Ritu Agarwal, Vallabh Sambamurthy:
Principles and Models for Organizing the IT Function.
- Peter Weill, Michael Vitale:
What IT Infrastructure Capabilities are Needed to Implement E-Business Models?
- Stuart E. Madnick, Michael D. Siegel:
Seizing the Opportunity: Exploiting Web Aggregation.
- Bradley C. Wheeler, George M. Marakas, Peter Brickley:
From Back Office to Boardroom: Repositioning Global IT By Educating the Line to Lead at British American Tobacco.
- Roy Dunbar:
Executive Response: BAT Demonstrates an Effective "Two-Handed Clap".
- Jack Rockart:
- Erran Carmel, Ritu Agarwal:
The Maturation of Offshore Sourcing of Information Technology Work.
- Dale Goodhue, Barbara H. Wixom, Hugh J. Watson:
Realizing Business Benefits Through CRM: Hitting the Right Target in the Right Way.
- Ronald S. Swift:
Executive Response: CRM is Changing Our Eras, the Information We Require, and Our Processes?
- Yolande E. Chan:
Why Haven't We Mastered Alignment? The Importance of the Informal Organization Structure.
- Thomas Kern, Leslie P. Willcocks, Mary C. Lacity:
Application Service Provision: Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.