- Antonio Arista-Jalife, Mariko Nakano, Zaira García-Nonoal, Daniel Robles-Camarillo, Héctor Pérez-Meana, Heriberto Antonio Arista-Viveros:
Aedes mosquito detection in its larval stage using deep neural networks.
- Luke Bermingham, Ickjai Lee:
Mining distinct and contiguous sequential patterns from large vehicle trajectories.
- Xiaoan Tang, Zhanglin Peng, Qiang Zhang, Witold Pedrycz, Shanlin Yang:
Consistency and consensus-driven models to personalize individual semantics of linguistic terms for supporting group decision making with distribution linguistic preference relations.
- Shicheng Cui, Tao Li, Shu-Ching Chen, Mei-Ling Shyu, Qianmu Li, Hong Zhang:
DISL: Deep Isomorphic Substructure Learning for network representations.
- Dayu Li, Yang Li, Suge Wang:
Interactive double states emotion cell model for textual dialogue emotion prediction.
- Ruxue Ren, Ming Tang, Huchang Liao:
Managing minority opinions in micro-grid planning by a social network analysis-based large scale group decision making method with hesitant fuzzy linguistic information.
- Susheel Kumar Joshi, Jagdish Chand Bansal:
Parameter tuning for meta-heuristics.
- Yiwei Pan, Zhibin Pan, Yikun Wang, Wei Wang:
A new fast search algorithm for exact k-nearest neighbors based on optimal triangle-inequality-based check strategy.
- Yanting Guo, Eric C. C. Tsang, Meng Hu, Xuxin Lin, Degang Chen, Weihua Xu, Binbin Sang:
Incremental updating approximations for double-quantitative decision-theoretic rough sets with the variation of objects.
- Feilong Cao, Wenhui Guo:
Cascaded dual-scale crossover network for hyperspectral image classification.
- Juan Carlos Teze, Sebastian Gottifredi, Alejandro Javier García, Guillermo Ricardo Simari:
An approach to generalizing the handling of preferences in argumentation-based decision-making systems.
- Quang-Thinh Bui, Bay Vo, Hoang-Anh Nguyen Do, Nguyen Quoc Viet Hung, Václav Snásel:
F-Mapper: A Fuzzy Mapper clustering algorithm.
- Pandu Sowkuntla, P. S. V. S. Sai Prasad:
MapReduce based improved quick reduct algorithm with granular refinement using vertical partitioning scheme.
- Yuanjian Zhang, Duoqian Miao, Witold Pedrycz, Tianna Zhao, Jianfeng Xu, Ying Yu:
Granular structure-based incremental updating for multi-label classification.
- Jesús Serrano-Guerrero, Francisco Chiclana, José A. Olivas, Francisco P. Romero, Elmina Homapour:
A T1OWA fuzzy linguistic aggregation methodology for searching feature-based opinions.
- Gleb Beliakov, Dmitry V. Divakov:
On representation of fuzzy measures for learning Choquet and Sugeno integrals.
- Mi Zhou, Xinbao Liu, Yu-Wang Chen, Xiaofei Qian, Jian-Bo Yang, Jian Wu:
Assignment of attribute weights with belief distributions for MADM under uncertainties.
- Zhao Kang, Guoxin Shi, Shudong Huang, Wenyu Chen, Xiaorong Pu, Joey Tianyi Zhou, Zenglin Xu:
Multi-graph fusion for multi-view spectral clustering.
- Shengli Li, Cuiping Wei:
A two-stage dynamic influence model-achieving decision-making consensus within large scale groups operating with incomplete information.
- Qi Wang, Guangyin Jin, Xia Zhao, Yang-He Feng, Jincai Huang:
CSAN: A neural network benchmark model for crime forecasting in spatio-temporal scale.
- Arwa Aldweesh, Abdelouahid Derhab, Ahmed Z. Emam:
Deep learning approaches for anomaly-based intrusion detection systems: A survey, taxonomy, and open issues.
- Jin Xiao, Xu Zhou, Yu Zhong, Ling Xie, Xin Gu, Dunhu Liu:
Cost-sensitive semi-supervised selective ensemble model for customer credit scoring.
- Min Wang, Ke Fu, Fan Min, Xiuyi Jia:
Active learning through label error statistical methods.
- Benjamin Denham, Russel Pears, M. Asif Naeem:
HDSM: A distributed data mining approach to classifying vertically distributed data streams.
- Antonio Pecchia, Ingo Weber, Marcello Cinque, Yu Ma:
Discovering process models for the analysis of application failures under uncertainty of event logs.
- Xuli Sun, Shiliang Sun, Minzhi Yin, Hao Yang:
Hybrid neural conditional random fields for multi-view sequence labeling.
- Guang-Yu Zhang, Yu-Ren Zhou, Xiaoyu He, Chang-Dong Wang, Dong Huang:
One-step Kernel Multi-view Subspace Clustering.
- Soheila Molaei, Hadi Zare, Hadi Veisi:
Deep learning approach on information diffusion in heterogeneous networks.
- Xiuyuan Xu, Chengdi Wang, Jixiang Guo, Lan Yang, Hongli Bai, Weimin Li, Zhang Yi:
DeepLN: A framework for automatic lung nodule detection using multi-resolution CT screening images.
- Tribikram Pradhan, Sukomal Pal:
CNAVER: A Content and Network-based Academic VEnue Recommender system.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.