- Yanting Guo, Eric C. C. Tsang, Weihua Xu, Degang Chen:
Adaptive weighted generalized multi-granulation interval-valued decision-theoretic rough sets.
- Roozbeh Razavi-Far, Boyuan Cheng, Mehrdad Saif, Majid Ahmadi:
Similarity-learning information-fusion schemes for missing data imputation.
- Qidan Zhu, Xiangmeng Tang, Yong Li, Michael Oti Yeboah:
An improved differential-based harmony search algorithm with linear dynamic domain.
- Jun Ma, Liming Yang, Yakun Wen, Qun Sun:
Twin minimax probability extreme learning machine for pattern recognition.
- Teck Yan Tan, Li Zhang, Chee Peng Lim:
Adaptive melanoma diagnosis using evolving clustering, ensemble and deep neural networks.
- Bhagat Singh Raghuwanshi, Sanyam Shukla:
SMOTE based class-specific extreme learning machine for imbalanced learning.
- Nour Nassar, Assef Jafar, Yasser Rahhal:
A novel deep multi-criteria collaborative filtering model for recommendation system.
- Tomás Brychcín:
Linear transformations for cross-lingual semantic textual similarity.
- Matteo Brunelli, Bice Cavallo:
Distance-based measures of incoherence for pairwise comparisons.
- Francesco Cauteruccio, Giorgio Terracina, Domenico Ursino:
Generalizing identity-based string comparison metrics: Framework and techniques.
- Yewang Chen, Xiaoliang Hu, Wentao Fan, Lianlian Shen, Zheng Zhang, Xin Liu, Ji-Xiang Du, Haibo Li, Yi Chen, Hailin Li:
Fast density peak clustering for large scale data based on kNN.
- Haishun Du, Luogang Ma, Guodong Li, Sheng Wang:
Low-rank graph preserving discriminative dictionary learning for image recognition.
- Xuemei You, Yinghong Ma, Zhiyuan Liu:
A three-stage algorithm on community detection in social networks.
- Fang Chen, Zhigang Yuan, Yongfeng Huang:
Multi-source data fusion for aspect-level sentiment classification.
- Ronghua Shang, Kaiming Xu, Fanhua Shang, Licheng Jiao:
Sparse and low-redundant subspace learning-based dual-graph regularized robust feature selection.
- Tinu Theckel Joy, Santu Rana, Sunil Gupta, Svetha Venkatesh:
Batch Bayesian optimization using multi-scale search.
- Jie Tian, Chaoli Sun, Ying Tan, Jianchao Zeng:
Granularity-based surrogate-assisted particle swarm optimization for high-dimensional expensive optimization.
- Tuanfei Zhu, Yaping Lin, Yonghe Liu:
Improving interpolation-based oversampling for imbalanced data learning.
- Hyunjung Park, Minchae Song, Kyung-shik Shin:
Deep learning models and datasets for aspect term sentiment classification: Implementing holistic recurrent attention on target-dependent memories.
- Yang Li, Xiaoyan Jiang, Jenq-Neng Hwang:
Effective person re-identification by self-attention model guided feature learning.
- Palash Goyal, Sujit Rokka Chhetri, Arquimedes Canedo:
dyngraph2vec: Capturing network dynamics using dynamic graph representation learning.
- Chao Yang, Lianhai Miao, Bin Jiang, Dongsheng Li, Da Cao:
Gated and attentive neural collaborative filtering for user generated list recommendation.
- Funa Zhou, Shuai Yang, Hamido Fujita, Danmin Chen, Chenglin Wen:
Deep learning fault diagnosis method based on global optimization GAN for unbalanced data.
- Qianqian Huang, Tianrui Li, Yanyong Huang, Xin Yang, Hamido Fujita:
Dynamic dominance rough set approach for processing composite ordered data.
- Yaqian You, Jianbin Sun, Bingfeng Ge, Danling Zhao, Jiang Jiang:
A data-driven M2 approach for evidential network structure learning.
- Yiying Zhang, Zhigang Jin, Ye Chen:
Hybrid teaching-learning-based optimization and neural network algorithm for engineering design optimization problems.
- Jianxin Tang, Ruisheng Zhang, Ping Wang, Zhili Zhao, Li Fan, Xin Liu:
A discrete shuffled frog-leaping algorithm to identify influential nodes for influence maximization in social networks.
- Hui Tian, Wenwen Sheng, Hong Shen, Can Wang:
Truth finding by reliability estimation on inconsistent entities for heterogeneous data sets.
- José L. Verdegay, Zuly Rodríguez:
A new decision support system for knowledge management in archaeological activities".
- Tingting Liang, Lei Zheng, Liang Chen, Yao Wan, Philip S. Yu, Jian Wu:
Multi-view factorization machines for mobile app recommendation based on hierarchical attention.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.