- Mahboubeh Dadkhah, Saeed Araban, Samad Paydar:
A systematic literature review on semantic web enabled software testing.
- Christos Goumopoulos, Irene Mavrommati:
A framework for pervasive computing applications based on smart objects and end user development.
- Stefanos Georgiou, Diomidis Spinellis:
Energy-Delay investigation of Remote Inter-Process communication technologies.
- Rebekka Wohlrab, Eric Knauss, Patrizio Pelliccione:
Why and how to balance alignment and diversity of requirements engineering practices in automotive.
- Muhammed Tawfiqul Islam, Satish Narayana Srirama, Shanika Karunasekera, Rajkumar Buyya:
Cost-efficient dynamic scheduling of big data applications in apache spark on cloud.
- Oliver Karras, Kurt Schneider, Samuel A. Fricker:
Representing software project vision by means of video: A quality model for vision videos.
- Jamal El Hachem, Vanea Chiprianov, Muhammad Ali Babar, Tarek Al Khalil, Philippe Aniorté:
Modeling, analyzing and predicting security cascading attacks in smart buildings systems-of-systems.
- Jefferson De Oliveira Silva, Igor Wiese, Daniel M. Germán, Christoph Treude, Marco Aurélio Gerosa, Igor Steinmacher:
Google summer of code: Student motivations and contributions.
- Kate M. Bowers, Erik M. Fredericks, Reihaneh H. Hariri, Betty H. C. Cheng:
Providentia: Using search-based heuristics to optimize satisficement and competing concerns between functional and non-functional objectives in self-adaptive systems.
- Kamel Alrashedy, Dhanush Dharmaretnam, Daniel M. Germán, Venkatesh Srinivasan, T. Aaron Gulliver:
SCC++: Predicting the programming language of questions and snippets of Stack Overflow.
- Kawser Wazed Nafi, Banani Roy, Chanchal K. Roy, Kevin A. Schneider:
A universal cross language software similarity detector for open source software categorization.
- Roberto Fellin, Mariano Ceccato:
Experimental assessment of XOR-Masking data obfuscation based on K-Clique opaque constants.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.