- Shouvick Mondal, Rupesh Nasre:
Mahtab: Phase-wise acceleration of regression testing for C.
- Minggang Dong, Lili Fan, Chao Jing:
ECOS: An efficient task-clustering based cost-effective aware scheduling algorithm for scientific workflows execution on heterogeneous cloud systems.
- Hang Ruan, Bihuan Chen, Xin Peng, Wenyun Zhao:
DeepLink: Recovering issue-commit links based on deep learning.
- Zhou Xu, Shuai Li, Jun Xu, Jin Liu, Xiapu Luo, Yifeng Zhang, Tao Zhang, Jacky Keung, Yutian Tang:
LDFR: Learning deep feature representation for software defect prediction.
- Pilsu Jung, Sungwon Kang, Jihyun Lee:
Automated code-based test selection for software product line regression testing.
- Luis A. Rojas, José A. Macías:
Toward collisions produced in requirements rankings: A qualitative approach and experimental study.
- Manishankar Mondal, Banani Roy, Chanchal K. Roy, Kevin A. Schneider:
An empirical study on bug propagation through code cloning.
- Xing Chen, Jiaqing Chen, Bichun Liu, Yun Ma, Ying Zhang, Hao Zhong:
AndroidOff: Offloading android application based on cost estimation.
- Outi Sievi-Korte, Ita Richardson, Sarah Beecham:
Software architecture design in global software development: An empirical study.
- Sabrine Edded, Sihem Ben Sassi, Raúl Mazo, Camille Salinesi, Henda Hajjami Ben Ghezala:
Collaborative configuration approaches in software product lines engineering: A systematic mapping study.
- Caio Batista de Melo, André Luiz Fernandes Cançado, Genaína Nunes Rodrigues:
Characterization of implied scenarios as families of common behavior.
- Bushra Aloraini, Meiyappan Nagappan, Daniel M. Germán, Shinpei Hayashi, Yoshiki Higo:
An empirical study of security warnings from static application security testing tools.
- Nikolay Harutyunyan, Andreas Bauer, Dirk Riehle:
Industry requirements for FLOSS governance tools to facilitate the use of open source software in commercial products.
- Michail D. Papamichail, Themistoklis Diamantopoulos, Andreas L. Symeonidis:
Measuring the reusability of software components using static analysis metrics and reuse rate information.
- Stavros Koloniaris, George Kousiouris, Dimosthenis Anagnostopoulos, Mara Nikolaidou, Konstantinos Tserpes:
Survey-based investigation, feature extraction and classification of Greek municipalities maturity for open source adoption and migration prospects.
- Jirateep Tantisuwankul, Yusuf Sulistyo Nugroho, Raula Gaikovina Kula, Hideaki Hata, Arnon Rungsawang, Pattara Leelaprute, Kenichi Matsumoto:
A topological analysis of communication channels for knowledge sharing in contemporary GitHub projects.
- Marcos César de Oliveira, Davi Freitas, Rodrigo Bonifácio, Gustavo Pinto, David Lo:
Finding needles in a haystack: Leveraging co-change dependencies to recommend refactorings.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.