- Hillol Debnath, Mohammad A. Khan, Nafize R. Paiker, Xiaoning Ding, Narain Gehani, Reza Curtmola, Cristian Borcea:
The Moitree middleware for distributed mobile-cloud computing.
- Saeed Amiri-Chimeh, Hassan Haghighi:
An approach to solving non-linear real constraints for symbolic execution.
- Alessandro Viola Pizzoleto, Fabiano Cutigi Ferrari, Jeff Offutt, Leonardo Fernandes, Márcio Ribeiro:
A systematic literature review of techniques and metrics to reduce the cost of mutation testing.
- Fulvio Corno, Luigi De Russis, Juan Pablo Sáenz:
On the challenges novice programmers experience in developing IoT systems: A Survey.
- James J. Jiang, Gary Klein, Jamie Y. T. Chang:
Teamwork behaviors in implementing enterprise systems with multiple projects: Results from Chinese firms.
- Claudia Iacob, Shamal Faily:
Exploring the gap between the student expectations and the reality of teamwork in undergraduate software engineering group projects.
- Hasan Salim Alkaf, Jameleddine Hassine, Taha Binalialhag, Daniel Amyot:
An automated change impact analysis approach for User Requirements Notation models.
- Benjamin Danglot, Oscar Vera-Perez, Zhongxing Yu, Andy Zaidman, Martin Monperrus, Benoit Baudry:
A snowballing literature study on test amplification.
- Ainhoa Aldave, Juan M. Vara, David Granada, Esperanza Marcos:
Leveraging creativity in requirements elicitation within agile software development: A systematic literature review.
- Satnam Kaur, Paramvir Singh:
How does object-oriented code refactoring influence software quality? Research landscape and challenges.
- Paolo Ciancarini, Marcello Missiroli, Daniel Russo:
Cooperative Thinking: Analyzing a new framework for software engineering education.
- Shanshan Li, He Zhang, Zijia Jia, Zheng Li, Cheng Zhang, Jiaqi Li, Qiuya Gao, Jidong Ge, Zhihao Shan:
A dataflow-driven approach to identifying microservices from monolithic applications.
- Niko Mäkitalo, Timo Aaltonen, Mikko Raatikainen, Aleksandr Ometov, Sergey Andreev, Yevgeni Koucheryavy, Tommi Mikkonen:
Action-Oriented Programming Model: Collective Executions and Interactions in the Fog.
- Kyriakos-Ioannis D. Kyriakou, Nikolaos D. Tselikas, Georgia M. Kapitsaki:
Enhancing C/C++ based OSS development and discoverability with CBRJS: A Rust/Node.js/WebAssembly framework for repackaging legacy codebases.
- Welder Pinheiro Luz, Gustavo Pinto, Rodrigo Bonifácio:
Adopting DevOps in the real world: A theory, a model, and a case study.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.