- Rebecca S. Kraus:
Statistical Déjà Vu: The National Data Center Proposal of 1965 and Its Descendants.
- Krishnaram Kenthapadi, Aleksandra Korolova, Ilya Mironov, Nina Mishra:
Privacy via the Johnson-Lindenstrauss Transform.
- Dan Kifer:
Introduction to Special Section.
- John M. Abowd, Matthew J. Schneider, Lars Vilhuber:
Differential Privacy Applications to Bayesian and Linear Mixed Model Estimation.
- Joo Ho Lee, In Yong Kim, Christine M. O'Keefe:
On Regression-Tree-Based Synthetic Data Methods for Business Data.
- Caroline Uhler, Aleksandra B. Slavkovic, Stephen E. Fienberg:
Privacy-Preserving Data Sharing for Genome-Wide Association Studies.
- Ilaria Liccardi, Joseph Pato, Daniel J. Weitzner:
Improving User Choice Through Better Mobile Apps Transparency and Permissions Analysis.
- Bing-Rong Lin, Dan Kifer:
Towards a Systematic Analysis of Privacy Definitions.
- Caroline Tudor, George Cornish, Keith Spicer:
Intruder Testing on the 2011 UK Census: Providing Practical Evidence for Disclosure Protection.
- Stephen E. Wright, Byran J. Smucker:
An Intuitive Formulation and Solution of the Exact Cell-Bounding Problem for Contingency Tables of Conditional Frequencies.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.