- Yongshan Chen, Yonghe Lu:
Factors influencing the information needs and information access channels of farmers: An empirical study in Guangdong, China.
- Yezheng Liu, Fei Du, Jianshan Sun, Yuanchun Jiang:
iLDA: An interactive latent Dirichlet allocation model to improve topic quality.
- Yimei Zhu:
Open-access policy and data-sharing practice in UK academia.
- Buket Kaya:
Hotel recommendation system by bipartite networks and link prediction.
- Jiang Wu, Yangyang Liu:
Deception detection methods incorporating discourse network metrics in synchronous computer-mediated communication.
- Simon Wakeling, Peter Willett, Claire Creaser, Jenny Fry, Stephen Pinfield, Valérie Spezi, Marc Bonne, Christina Founti, Itzelle Medina Perea:
'No comment'? A study of commenting on PLOS articles.
- Mohammad Ehsan Basiri, Arman Kabiri:
HOMPer: A new hybrid system for opinion mining in the Persian language.
- Mohammad Reza Ghane, Mohammad Reza Niazmand, Ameneh Sabet Sarvestani:
The citation advantage for open access science journals with and without article processing charges.
- Hamid R. Jamali, Alireza Abbasi, Lutz Bornmann:
Research diversification and its relationship with publication counts and impact: A case study based on Australian professors.
- Özgü Can, Dilek Yilmazer:
A novel approach to provenance management for privacy preservation.
- Övünç Öztürk:
OPPCAT: Ontology population from tabular data.
- V. Priya, K. Umamaheswari:
Aspect-based summarisation using distributed clustering and single-objective optimisation.
- Jing Ma, Yongcong Luo:
The classification of rumour standpoints in online social network based on combinatorial classifiers.
- Zhengbiao Han, Preben Hansen, Haiyun Xu, Rui Luo:
Examining the classification and evolution of novice users' mental models of an academic database in the search task completion process.
- Mehdi Emadi, Maseud Rahgozar:
Twitter sentiment analysis using fuzzy integral classifier fusion.
- Yang Yang, Pengwei Bai, Ningling Ge, Zhipeng Gao, Xuesong Qiu:
LAZY R-tree: The R-tree with lazy splitting algorithm.
- Mitali Chugh, Nitin Chanderwal, Rajesh Kumar Upadhyay, Devendra Kumar Punia:
Effect of knowledge management on software product experience with mediating effect of perceived software process improvement: An empirical study for Indian software industry.
- A. Y. M. Atiquil Islam, Arslan Sheikh:
A study of the determinants of postgraduate students' satisfaction of using online research databases.
- Harpreet Bassi, Christopher J. Lee, Laura Misener, Andrew M. Johnson:
Exploring the characteristics of crowdsourcing: An online observational study.
- Amir Karami, Vishal Shah, Reza Vaezi, Amit Bansal:
Twitter speaks: A case of national disaster situational awareness.
- Muhammad Shaheen, Tanveer Zafar, Sajid Ali Khan:
Decision tree classification: Ranking journals using IGIDI.
- Parisa Jamadi Khiabani, Mohammad Ehsan Basiri, Hamid Rastegari:
An improved evidence-based aggregation method for sentiment analysis.
- Devon L. Greyson, Heather O'Brien, Saguna Shankar:
Visual analysis of information world maps: An exploration of four methods.
- M. Mercedes Martínez-González, María Luisa Alvite Díez:
A semantic web methodological framework to evaluate the support of integrity in thesaurus tools.
- Robin Haunschild, Werner Marx, Andreas Thor, Lutz Bornmann:
How to identify the roots of broad research topics and fields? The introduction of RPYS sampling using the example of climate change research.
- Ekin Ekinci, Sevinç Ilhan Omurca:
Concept-LDA: Incorporating Babelfy into LDA for aspect extraction.
- Övünç Öztürk, Tugba Özacar:
A case study for block-based linked data generation: Recipes as jigsaw puzzles.
- Bharat A. Tidke, Rupa G. Mehta, Jenish Dhanani:
Multimodal ensemble approach to identify and rank top-k influential nodes of scholarly literature using Twitter network.
- Kathleen Gregory, Helena Cousijn, Paul Groth, Andrea Scharnhorst, Sally Wyatt:
Understanding data search as a socio-technical practice.
- Rong Tang, Kyong Eun Oh:
University students' mobile news consumption activities and evaluative/affective reactions to political news during election campaigns: A diary study.
- Mohammad Tavakolizadeh-Ravari, Faramarz Soheili, Fatemeh Makkizadeh, Fatemeh Akrami:
A study on first citations of patents through a combination of Bradford's distribution, Cox regression and life tables method.
- Qi Wen, Peter A. Gloor, Andrea Fronzetti Colladon, Praful Tickoo, Tushar Joshi:
Finding top performers through email patterns analysis.
- Roberto Willrich, Adiel Mittmann, Renato Fileto, Alckmar Luiz dos Santos:
Capture and visualisation of text understanding through semantic annotations and semantic networks for teaching and learning.
- Ahmed Oussous, Fatima-Zahra Benjelloun, Ayoub Ait Lahcen, Samir Belfkih:
ASA: A framework for Arabic sentiment analysis.
- Shengli Deng, Anqi Zhao, Shaoxiong Fu, Yong Liu, Wenjie Fan, Yuting Jiang:
Music-search behaviour on a social Q&A site: A cross-gender comparison.
- György Csomós, Balázs Lengyel:
Mapping the efficiency of international scientific collaboration between cities worldwide.
- Erum Haris, Keng Hoon Gan, Tien-Ping Tan:
Spatial information extraction from travel narratives: Analysing the notion of co-occurrence indicating closeness of tourist places.
- Xu Chen, Yuyu Yuan, Mehmet Ali Orgun:
Using Bayesian networks with hidden variables for identifying trustworthy users in social networks.
- Mang Chen, Wei Zhang:
WeChat knowledge service system of university library based on SoLoMo: A holistic design framework.
- Marcello Chedid, Ana Caldeira, Helena Alvelos, Leonor Teixeira:
Knowledge-sharing and collaborative behaviour: An empirical study on a Portuguese higher education institution.
- Bekir Parlak, Alper Kursat Uysal:
On classification of abstracts obtained from medical journals.
- Li-Chen Cheng, Ming-Chan Lin:
A hybrid recommender system for the mining of consumer preferences from their reviews.
- Hayri Volkan Agun, Özgür Yilmazel:
Bucketed common vector scaling for authorship attribution in heterogeneous web collections: A scaling approach for authorship attribution.
- Hajar Sotudeh:
Does open access citation advantage depend on paper topics?
- Lala Hajibayova:
An investigation of cultural objects in conflict zones through the lens of TripAdvisor reviews: A case of South Caucasus.
- Jennifer E. Rowley, Brendan James Keegan:
An overview of systematic literature reviews in social media marketing.
- Jamil Hussain, Fahad Ahmed Satti, Muhammad Afzal, Wajahat Ali Khan, Hafiz Syed Muhammad Bilal, Muhammad Zaki Ansaar, Hafiz Farooq Ahmad, Tae Ho Hur, Jae Hun Bang, Jee-In Kim, Gwang Hoon Park, Hyonwoo Seung, Sungyoung Lee:
Exploring the dominant features of social media for depression detection.
- Xudong Cai, Shengli Li, Gengzhong Feng:
Evaluating the performance of government websites: An automatic assessment system based on the TFN-AHP methodology.
- Girish Chandra Joshi, Mayuri Paul, Bhrigu Kumar Kalita, Vikram Ranga, Jiwan Singh Rawat, Pinkesh Singh Rawat:
Mapping the social landscape through social media.
- Ali Salmasnia, Mohammadreza Mohabbati, Mohammadreza Namdar:
Change point detection in social networks using a multivariate exponentially weighted moving average chart.
- Eleonore Fournier-Tombs, Giovanna Di Marzo Serugendo:
DelibAnalysis: Understanding the quality of online political discourse with machine learning.
- Wen Lou, Ruofan Pi, Hui Wang, Yuan Ju:
Low-cost similarity calculation on ontology fusion in knowledge bases.
- Yi Bu, Yong Huang, Wei Lu:
Loops in publication citation networks.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.