- Abdalsamad Keramatfar, Hossein Amirkhani:
Bibliometrics of sentiment analysis literature.
- Xiao Hu:
Evaluating mobile music services in China: An exploration in user experience.
- Paul Hugh Cleverley, Simon M. Burnett:
Enterprise search and discovery capability: The factors and generative mechanisms for user satisfaction.
- Néstor R. Barraza, Sérgio Moro, Marcelo Ferreyra, Adolfo de la Peña:
Mutual information and sensitivity analysis for feature selection in customer targeting: A comparative study.
- Ana Cristina Vasconcelos, Jorge Tiago Martins, David Ellis, Elsa Fontainha:
Absorptive capacity: A process and structure approach.
- Lutz Bornmann, Félix de Moya Anegón:
Hot and cold spots in the US research: A spatial analysis of bibliometric data on the institutional level.
- Yezheng Liu, Qiang Xiong, Jianshan Sun, Yuanchun Jiang, Thushari P. Silva, Haifeng Ling:
Topic-based hierarchical Bayesian linear regression models for niche items recommendation.
- Hassan Behzadi, Azam Sanatjoo:
Attributional style of emotions and its relationship with users' search behaviour.
- Amna Sarwar, Zahid Mehmood, Tanzila Saba, Khurram Ashfaq Qazi, Ahmed Adnan, Habibullah Jamal:
A novel method for content-based image retrieval to improve the effectiveness of the bag-of-words model using a support vector machine.
- Muaadh Mukred, Zawiyah Mohammad Yusof, Umi Asma' Mokhtar, Fariza Fauzi:
Taxonomic framework for factors influencing ERMS adoption in organisations of higher professional education.
- Mahsa Seifikar, Saeed Farzi:
A comprehensive study of online event tracking algorithms in social networks.
- Esam Al-Nsour, Azzam Sleit, Mohammad Alshraideh:
SOLD: A node-Splitting algorithm for R-tree based on Objects' Locations Distribution.
- Yu Qian, Yang Du, Xiongwen Deng, Baojun Ma, Qiongwei Ye, Hua Yuan:
Detecting new Chinese words from massive domain texts with word embedding.
- Aysun Bozanta, Birgul Kutlu:
HybRecSys: Content-based contextual hybrid venue recommender system.
- Mohd Abdul Ahad, Ranjit Biswas:
Request-based, secured and energy-efficient (RBSEE) architecture for handling IoT big data.
- Wen-Chin Hsu, Jia-Huan Li:
Visualising and mapping the intellectual structure of medical big data.
- Bilal Abu-Salih, Pornpit Wongthongtham, Kit Yan Chan, Dengya Zhu:
CredSaT: Credibility ranking of users in big social data incorporating semantic analysis and temporal factor.
- Shanshan Wang, Kun Chen, Zhiyong Liu, Ren-Yong Guo, Si Chen:
An ontology-based approach for supply-chain quality control: From a principal-agent perspective.
- Nazanin Dehghani, Masoud Asadpour:
SGSG: Semantic graph-based storyline generation in Twitter.
- Deepak Gupta, Rinkle Rani:
A study of big data evolution and research challenges.
- Muhammad Afzaal, Muhammad Usman, Alvis Cheuk M. Fong:
Predictive aspect-based sentiment classification of online tourist reviews.
- Ceri Binding, Douglas Tudhope, Andreas Vlachidis:
A study of semantic integration across archaeological data and reports in different languages.
- Elias Pimenidis, Nikolaos Polatidis, Haralambos Mouratidis:
Mobile recommender systems: Identifying the major concepts.
- Ignacio Lizarralde, Cristian Mateos, Juan Manuel Rodriguez, Alejandro Zunino:
Exploiting named entity recognition for improving syntactic-based web service discovery.
- Abdelkader El Mahdaouy, Saïd El Alaoui Ouatik, Éric Gaussier:
Word-embedding-based pseudo-relevance feedback for Arabic information retrieval.
- Nava Ehsan, Azadeh Shakery, Frank Wm. Tompa:
Cross-lingual text alignment for fine-grained plagiarism detection.
- Wei Liu:
Automatically refining synonym extraction results: Cleaning and ranking.
- Asieh Ghanbarpour, Hassan Naderi:
A model-based method to improve the quality of ranking in keyword search systems using pseudo-relevance feedback.
- Jun Wang, Yang Luo, Jin-Xing Hao, Liting Ding, Ruilin Zhang:
Who are influential in Q&A communities? A measure of V-Constraint based on knowledge diffusion capability.
- Mohamed Lubani, Shahrul Azman Mohd. Noah, Rohana Mahmud:
Ontology population: Approaches and design aspects.
- Chen Qiao, Xiao Hu:
Text classification for cognitive domains: A case using lexical, syntactic and semantic features.
- Nawal Sad Houari, Noria Taghezout, Aissa Nador:
A knowledge-based model for managing the ontology evolution: case study of maintenance in SONATRACH.
- Jian Jin, Qian Geng, Haikun Mou, Chong Chen:
Author-Subject-Topic model for reviewer recommendation.
- Miguel Ángel Rodríguez-García, Rafael Valencia-García, Ricardo Colomo Palacios, Juan Miguel Gómez-Berbís:
BlindDate recommender: A context-aware ontology-based dating recommendation platform.
- Abhishek K. Singh, Naresh Kumar Nagwani, Sudhakar Pandey:
A user ranking algorithm for efficient information management of community sites using spectral clustering and folksonomy.
- Sajad Ahmadian, Mohsen Afsharchi, Majid Meghdadi:
An effective social recommendation method based on user reputation model and rating profile enhancement.
- Toqir Ahmad Rana, Yu-N Cheah:
Sequential patterns rule-based approach for opinion target extraction from customer reviews.
- Jiangzhou Deng, Yong Wang, Junpeng Guo, Yongheng Deng, Jerry Gao, Younghee Park:
A similarity measure based on Kullback-Leibler divergence for collaborative filtering in sparse data.
- Ahmet Engin Bayrak, Faruk Polat:
Effective feature reduction for link prediction in location-based social networks.
- Yi Shen:
Emerging scenarios of data infrastructure and novel concepts of digital libraries in intelligent infrastructure for human-centred communities: A qualitative research.
- Sergio Da Silva, Marcelo Perlin, Raul Matsushita, André Alves Portela Santos, Takeyoshi Imasato, Denis Borenstein:
Lotka's law for the Brazilian scientific output published in journals.
- Mohammed Maree, Aseel B. Kmail, Mohammed Belkhatir:
Analysis and shortcomings of e-recruitment systems: Towards a semantics-based approach addressing knowledge incompleteness and limited domain coverage.
- Ayoub Bagheri:
Integrating word status for joint detection of sentiment and aspect in reviews.
- Gustavo Candela Romero, Maria Pilar Escobar Esteban, Rafael C. Carrasco, Manuel Marco Such:
A linked open data framework to enhance the discoverability and impact of culture heritage.
- Amjad Rehman, Tanzila Saba, Toqeer Mahmood, Zahid Mehmood, Mohsin Shah, Adeel Anjum:
Data hiding technique in steganography for information security using number theory.
- Xiaoyu Wang, Yujia Zhai, Yuanhai Lin, Fang Wang:
Mining layered technological information in scientific papers: A semi-supervised method.
- Reham Shawqi Barham, Ahmad Sharieh, Azzam Sleit:
A meta-heuristic framework based on clustering and preprocessed datasets for solving the link prediction problem.
- R. Lakshmi, S. Baskar:
DIC-DOC-K-means: Dissimilarity-based Initial Centroid selection for DOCument clustering using K-means for improving the effectiveness of text document clustering.
- Hyesung Ji, Danial Hooshyar, Kuekyeng Kim, Heuiseok Lim:
A semantic-based video scene segmentation using a deep neural network.
- Chin-Hui Lai, Yu-Chieh Chang:
Document recommendation based on the analysis of group trust and user weightings.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.